Official Soccer Jersey Thread

ill hit you if i end up going into my office for sure bro
Let me know too if it isn't an inconvenience. Out of all the pictures of Ronaldo I would want on a T, I honestly think it might be this one. Something about it, his face, knowing he just got handed it to him in the WC Final but knowing he's gonna be back to get what he needs. Not to mention everything he went through the next four years before the 2002 tournament.

5swcim42wu351.jpg
037C1D88-2040-40B6-8E3B-FD9947645561.jpeg
9B325D67-A02B-4FAF-9312-CD1380DCA681.jpeg

Has anyone bought from football-authentica before? CFS has all the FA badges except Everton(5) and Wolves(4).. of course the two I am trying to get. Still can't find the Wolves badge.

Michael Keane - Everton 20/21 Away

MKEANE_EVERTON_2021_AWAY.jpg

Jamie Vardy - Leicester City 13/14 Away

JVARDY_LEICESTERCITY_1314_AWAY.jpg

Christian Doidge - Hibernian 19/20 Away

CDOIDGE_HIBERNIAN_1920_AWAY.jpg

Caner Erkin - Fenerbahçe 20/21 Third

CERKIN_FENERBAHCE_THIRD_2021.jpg

Jordan Morris - Swansea City 20/21 Away

JMORRIS_SWANSEA_2021_AWAY.jpg

Robin Olsen - Everton 20/21 GK

ROLSEN_EVERTON_2021_GK.jpg

• I was not a fan of Keane his first few seasons at Everton, but he is really thriving under Ancelotti. This Everton away jersey just pops in person.
  • It's a shame Morris tore his ACL. I thought he was going to really do well in the Championship and help get Swansea promoted. Now I have this jersey which I am pretty sure he only wore this style once.
  • Despite the loss to City today, I plan on adding FA Cup badges to the Olsen jersey.
  • Next post of pickups should be ATL UTD related...

Have so many jerseys I don't wear anymore. Not my thing anymore. Where have you guys had the best luck when trying to unload kits?

Have so many jerseys I don't wear anymore. Not my thing anymore. Where have you guys had the best luck when trying to unload kits?

what size?

ive started to unload a bunch on ebay the past year. was able to get rid of almost everything that i barely wear. for the most part i priced it at or slightly below market value and it was mostly basic stuff, nothing special but better than just sitting in the closet.

what size?

ive started to unload a bunch on ebay the past year. was able to get rid of almost everything that i barely wear. for the most part i priced it at or slightly below market value and it was mostly basic stuff, nothing special but better than just sitting in the closet.

Ranges from small-large. Regular and authentic.

All are used and have wear. How would I go about finding their "market" value?

Some still look new but I have the habit of getting the wrong players name lol

Ranges from small-large. Regular and authentic.

All are used and have wear. How would I go about finding their "market" value?

Some still look new but I have the habit of getting the wrong players name lol

most of my stuff i sold had little wear on it so i just searched the same jersey and same condition and just kind of averaged it out.

i did sell a few that had some wear and i just asked around $20 - $30, which to my surprise sold.

if you got any portugals in medium and in excellent condition, i might be interested.

most of my stuff i sold had little wear on it so i just searched the same jersey and same condition and just kind of averaged it out.

i did sell a few that had some wear and i just asked around $20 - $30, which to my surprise sold.

if you got any portugals in medium and in excellent condition, i might be interested.
Sorry man no Portugal's. Thanks for the advice.

I just sold a Ronaldo Portugal this morning smh should’ve checked in here

Can't think of a better way to start season 5 than with a CCL away leg win and some additions to the collection. We Ready!

Brad Guzan - ATL UTD Match Worn 2020 Home GK

BGUZAN_ATLUTD_2020_GK_MW.jpg

Jürgen Damm - ATL UTD Match Worn 2020 Away

JDAMM_ATLUTD_2020_AWAY_MW.jpg

Marcelino Moreno - ATL UTD 2021 Home

MMORENO_ATLUTD_2021_HOME.jpg

I hate that MLS chose again to put the MLS badge on the second sleeve of the "authentic" jerseys instead of the second sponsor. Any other MLS fans in here? I wanna see some new MLS pickups in the thread.

Yeah adidas screwed us with the authentics vs replicas this year. Gonna pick up the Union by u, and hopefully an andre blake if they sell gk jerseys again

Yeah adidas screwed us with the authentics vs replicas this year. Gonna pick up the Union by u, and hopefully an andre blake if they sell gk jerseys again

I have a rule of no other MLS jerseys in my collection, but that new Union jersey is the best of the league this season. Just watched their CCL game and those jerseys looked great.

Back
Top Bottom