Official Soccer Jersey Thread

pimp.gif
@ that Neymar Santos kit

anybody know some good ebay seller for namesets? soccerauthentics doesnt have what im looking for which is this del piero name+number set

juventus_away_del_piero1.jpg

also, if anyone is interested in this jersey I'm letting it go for pretty cheap, its a medium
%24%28KGrHqR,%21ncE63T0+ByzBO3Wkbe4o%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

anybody know some good ebay seller for namesets? soccerauthentics doesnt have what im looking for which is this del piero name+number set

juventus_away_del_piero1.jpg

also, if anyone is interested in this jersey I'm letting it go for pretty cheap, its a medium
%24%28KGrHqR,%21ncE63T0+ByzBO3Wkbe4o%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

That Neymar kit is 
pimp.gif
 definitely looking to add it to my collection, but cant find a place that has it or a decent price for it.

That Neymar kit is 
pimp.gif
 definitely looking to add it to my collection, but cant find a place that has it or a decent price for it.

had the jerseys for awhile but finally managed to track down the namesets for a good price...

this Barca 05-06 didn't turn out too well 'cos i rushed it...went to work straightaway with the iron setting on high...

had the jerseys for awhile but finally managed to track down the namesets for a good price...

this Barca 05-06 didn't turn out too well 'cos i rushed it...went to work straightaway with the iron setting on high...

^Nice Napoli jersey, I want one but that sponsor is pretty annoying

Can anyone tell me how the Adidas Techfit authentics fit? I would think they would be a size small, but could they be two sizes small like the Kappa kits?

I'm a medium in typical Adidas retail replicas.

^Nice Napoli jersey, I want one but that sponsor is pretty annoying

Can anyone tell me how the Adidas Techfit authentics fit? I would think they would be a size small, but could they be two sizes small like the Kappa kits?

I'm a medium in typical Adidas retail replicas.

My GF bought me a RVP jersey for Christmas everything looks pretty legit I know they added the BPL patches, but im weary about the numbers. They are raised felt like the patches I was under the impression they were supposed to be thermal numbering. Any help is appreciated photos below
400308695.jpg
400308690.jpg

400308694.jpg
400308691.jpg

My GF bought me a RVP jersey for Christmas everything looks pretty legit I know they added the BPL patches, but im weary about the numbers. They are raised felt like the patches I was under the impression they were supposed to be thermal numbering. Any help is appreciated photos below
400308695.jpg
400308690.jpg

400308694.jpg
400308691.jpg

where did she order them from?

if it's a felt-like material, you're good. that's what the players wear.

where did she order them from?

if it's a felt-like material, you're good. that's what the players wear.

Just picked up an UNAM Pumas jersey and last years FC Dallas home jersey from Marshalls for $15 each. I suggest you guys check out your local Marshalls/TJ Maxx

Just picked up an UNAM Pumas jersey and last years FC Dallas home jersey from Marshalls for $15 each. I suggest you guys check out your local Marshalls/TJ Maxx

Here is one I finished last week...

Gervinho Home UCL LS w/Respect & Starball patches, not many floating around I don't think.

Here is one I finished last week...

Gervinho Home UCL LS w/Respect & Starball patches, not many floating around I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom