Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Will post a few pics today.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Originally Posted by K23J

Finally was able to get my hands on a Barca Home kit from last season. now i wanna try to get Villa name set for it. :up: will post pics when it arrives.
I'm still trying to get that too. Anyone know if this site is legit...? 
http://worldofsports001.com/Default.aspx
I looked at NFL ones and those do not look legit at all so I'm guessing the soccer ones aren't either.

Finally was able to get my hands on a Barca Home kit from last season. now i wanna try to get Villa name set for it. :up: will post pics when it arrives.
I looked at NFL ones and those do not look legit at all so I'm guessing the soccer ones aren't either.

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

thats what I was thinking too, with the prices so low. so just checking uksoccershop.com is legit right, thinking about ordering from there 

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

thats what I was thinking too, with the prices so low. so just checking uksoccershop.com is legit right, thinking about ordering from there 

UKSoccershop is legit but they take ages to actually ship your stuff, I had to raise a Paypal dispute once just for them to send my stuff out.

UKSoccershop is legit but they take ages to actually ship your stuff, I had to raise a Paypal dispute once just for them to send my stuff out.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Alright thanks maybe I wont then. Does anyone else know where I can get a 10-11 barcelona home Messi jersey 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Alright thanks maybe I wont then. Does anyone else know where I can get a 10-11 barcelona home Messi jersey 

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

Went to onionbag yesterday in Nj,,, very cool people
They still haven't sent my jersey after two weeks, telling me the kit name hasn't arrived.
30t6p3b.gif

They still haven't sent my jersey after two weeks, telling me the kit name hasn't arrived.
30t6p3b.gif

This is why I build my own kits.

Cheaper, easier and quicker.

Don't have to deal with people taking their sweet +%# time.

This is why I build my own kits.

Cheaper, easier and quicker.

Don't have to deal with people taking their sweet +%# time.

Originally Posted by Rafool

30t6p3b.gif
from what i understand they order the jersey kit number from overseas.

upper90 here in NYC does the same thing.

give the guys at onion bag a break. they're super nice and will contact you via phone if something goes wrong.

they actually called me to double check on a jersey i ordered. nice staff.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

30t6p3b.gif
from what i understand they order the jersey kit number from overseas.

upper90 here in NYC does the same thing.

give the guys at onion bag a break. they're super nice and will contact you via phone if something goes wrong.

they actually called me to double check on a jersey i ordered. nice staff.
wink.gif

so you pretty much buying from a middle man though.. seems horrible.. you would expect them to have these namesets in store if they advertise them on the site.. why pay for something to have to wait on it to get through customs

so you pretty much buying from a middle man though.. seems horrible.. you would expect them to have these namesets in store if they advertise them on the site.. why pay for something to have to wait on it to get through customs

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^Patches can be had here
Ronaldo and Blazinbama-
pimp.gif

my rec league team got our new jersey's today

398075017.jpg

YO FRED!!! that jersey is fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is my clubs crest. i still have yet to take a picture of our jersey. but it's nothing crazy

71136_155983001121308_5174376_n.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^Patches can be had here
Ronaldo and Blazinbama-
pimp.gif

my rec league team got our new jersey's today

398075017.jpg

YO FRED!!! that jersey is fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is my clubs crest. i still have yet to take a picture of our jersey. but it's nothing crazy

71136_155983001121308_5174376_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom