Official Soccer Jersey Thread

How can you tell the difference between fakes and real jerseys??

Especially on Ebay... besides the obvious $30 BIN.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

^why no eBay? They have a ton of them on there. You more than likely won't find them elsewhere
Last resort i will have to use them.......care to recommend a good seller

Originally Posted by needsomejays

^why no eBay? They have a ton of them on there. You more than likely won't find them elsewhere
Last resort i will have to use them.......care to recommend a good seller

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

well even that isnt an obvious way to tell, ive gotten at least 4 or 5 legit jerseys for $30 or under

if the jersey is coming from places like china or thailand, I would say that its almost always gonna be a fake, unless otherwise specified.
Jerseys of EPL teams are usually easier to tell than others, if they have a name set on them. Reason being is that EPL uses that felt material for the name and numbers, but the fakes will have the same type of name sets as other leagues.
Unless is specifically says its an official Nike, Adidas...etc, its probably not. There are some EXTREMELY good looking fakes out there though, so be careful.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

well even that isnt an obvious way to tell, ive gotten at least 4 or 5 legit jerseys for $30 or under

if the jersey is coming from places like china or thailand, I would say that its almost always gonna be a fake, unless otherwise specified.
Jerseys of EPL teams are usually easier to tell than others, if they have a name set on them. Reason being is that EPL uses that felt material for the name and numbers, but the fakes will have the same type of name sets as other leagues.
Unless is specifically says its an official Nike, Adidas...etc, its probably not. There are some EXTREMELY good looking fakes out there though, so be careful.

zachATTACK0803 wrote: I was just wondering what temperature and how long to put it on for. I'll be a using a heat press thing not a iron. Thanks 
about 10-15 seconds. lift up and check if its sticking. put it longer w/out checking and you'll see right through the numbers/name and look like the shirt is coming through.

zachATTACK0803 wrote: I was just wondering what temperature and how long to put it on for. I'll be a using a heat press thing not a iron. Thanks 
about 10-15 seconds. lift up and check if its sticking. put it longer w/out checking and you'll see right through the numbers/name and look like the shirt is coming through.

So can anyone help me out with a Man city away kit?
nerd.gif
............maybe I'm reaching
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

yeah thanks but how hot should I have it? 

Originally Posted by T21D

yeah thanks but how hot should I have it? 

So does anyone know if I can take of the printing that kitbag uses on their kits? I want to add authentic printing but I do not know if it is possible.

So does anyone know if I can take of the printing that kitbag uses on their kits? I want to add authentic printing but I do not know if it is possible.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Want to know the same thing, have one with their printing and would like to switch to the lextra as well.
Also if anyone knows about removing Premier League patches?

I've read that heating it with a hot iron like how you iron your own names/patches will let it peel off but
will leave a shadow of what was there before, if this is true it really doesn't matter since most likely
you would be replacing the original name/number with the same name/number just a different material.

Tottenham 3rd kit came in, shall wait til the end of the window to decide on who to get printed on it.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Want to know the same thing, have one with their printing and would like to switch to the lextra as well.
Also if anyone knows about removing Premier League patches?

I've read that heating it with a hot iron like how you iron your own names/patches will let it peel off but
will leave a shadow of what was there before, if this is true it really doesn't matter since most likely
you would be replacing the original name/number with the same name/number just a different material.

Tottenham 3rd kit came in, shall wait til the end of the window to decide on who to get printed on it.

Back
Top Bottom