Official Soccer Jersey Thread

A fake site has pics of nearly ALL the new Nike national team kits... it's an Asian site so I can't decipher the specifics but I was able to page through and see the new USA (just the home), France, Holland, Brazil, Portugal, Croatia, and Slovenia kits, and some Adidas national team kits (Russia, etc). Here's the link... just click on the orange button on the right side beneath each group of stuff and you'll see TONS of new designs. Too many to direct link for me.

http://shop33209510.taobao.com

A fake site has pics of nearly ALL the new Nike national team kits... it's an Asian site so I can't decipher the specifics but I was able to page through and see the new USA (just the home), France, Holland, Brazil, Portugal, Croatia, and Slovenia kits, and some Adidas national team kits (Russia, etc). Here's the link... just click on the orange button on the right side beneath each group of stuff and you'll see TONS of new designs. Too many to direct link for me.

http://shop33209510.taobao.com

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO FRED! That mint jersey is steal! what number kit ya gonna put on it?

nice pickups guys!

Does anybody would mind doing a quick tutorial on how to remove the "LFP" patches? I have been lurking this thread for a while and would like to customize some of my jerseys but I'm afraid to ruin them. I purchased the UEFA patches from sellers mentioned on this thread and now I just would like to get tips on what's the best way to apply all of these sort of patches.

Does anybody would mind doing a quick tutorial on how to remove the "LFP" patches? I have been lurking this thread for a while and would like to customize some of my jerseys but I'm afraid to ruin them. I purchased the UEFA patches from sellers mentioned on this thread and now I just would like to get tips on what's the best way to apply all of these sort of patches.

I got a good $%+ deal this morning...

I see the Adidas outlet are having a 30% off the entire store deal, so I walk in and look around, don't really find anything....

But as I am leaving I spot something that I think is what I think it is, sure enough it was.

Managed to scoop the new 11/12 Real Madrid home kit for $20.
pimp.gif

I see the Adidas outlet are having a 30% off the entire store deal, so I walk in and look around, don't really find anything....

But as I am leaving I spot something that I think is what I think it is, sure enough it was.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif

Happened to me last year...
pimp.gif
  Real Madrid home UCL for $20... couldn't come up with a deal like that this year though. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif

Happened to me last year...
pimp.gif
  Real Madrid home UCL for $20... couldn't come up with a deal like that this year though. 
eyes.gif

A few new pickups. From left to right, Chelsea 2006-07 with BPL Championship Patch, Chelsea 2010-11 Champions League and Chelsea 2004-05.

A few new pickups. From left to right, Chelsea 2006-07 with BPL Championship Patch, Chelsea 2010-11 Champions League and Chelsea 2004-05.

Back
Top Bottom