Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Right now playing England vs Spain, love the new Spain and England is @hat in person... Real classy match with the unis...

Right now playing England vs Spain, love the new Spain and England is @hat in person... Real classy match with the unis...

not a huge fan of new spain... adidas been letting me down lately.. germanys kit is weak too..

not a huge fan of new spain... adidas been letting me down lately.. germanys kit is weak too..

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by Zyzz

been wanting this jersey for quite a long time, anywhere to get it cheap?

55365hp2.jpg
What size are you look for?
Just a quick pic of mine.
not sure, never had a soccer jersey, im guessing M/L

i know they changed them this year or something, didnt they add a polo type collar to them now?

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by Zyzz

been wanting this jersey for quite a long time, anywhere to get it cheap?

55365hp2.jpg
What size are you look for?
Just a quick pic of mine.
not sure, never had a soccer jersey, im guessing M/L

i know they changed them this year or something, didnt they add a polo type collar to them now?

I did some checking and that 2009 style is kind of dried up.  You can always try eBay, but be careful with those Thailand fakes.  Yes, this year's kit does have the collar.

I did some checking and that 2009 style is kind of dried up.  You can always try eBay, but be careful with those Thailand fakes.  Yes, this year's kit does have the collar.

Picked this up when US Soccer let Boca take over their twitter account a week or two ago. Any color Boca jersey was on sale with free printing...
25616f6b8fe0f6229c9cf6ff5b2dcd0924fb539d_r.jpg

Picked this up when US Soccer let Boca take over their twitter account a week or two ago. Any color Boca jersey was on sale with free printing...
25616f6b8fe0f6229c9cf6ff5b2dcd0924fb539d_r.jpg

got the jerseys/short on sale, freakin name and number sets cost a bit more, even on ebay
sick.gif
roll.gif

399518007.jpg
399518008.jpg

got the jerseys/short on sale, freakin name and number sets cost a bit more, even on ebay
sick.gif
roll.gif

399518007.jpg
399518008.jpg

dope Balotelli,SirLuciousLeftFoot...i'm tempted to do the same on the home kit...
laugh.gif

question...anyone ordered from http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/ before?how's their workmanship?
i was planning on getting something with everything printed on...

anyway,had these done a couple of days ago:

dope Balotelli,SirLuciousLeftFoot...i'm tempted to do the same on the home kit...
laugh.gif

question...anyone ordered from http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/ before?how's their workmanship?

Anyone see the new Germany jerseys for 2011-2013? Pretty nice. One question tho, how come you can find the Argentina jerseys in a 3xl but not Germany or any of the other Adidas brand teams?

Anyone see the new Germany jerseys for 2011-2013? Pretty nice. One question tho, how come you can find the Argentina jerseys in a 3xl but not Germany or any of the other Adidas brand teams?

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

laugh.gif

Thanks, and love both of those jerseys. 
pimp.gif

Yep, I've ordered from Subside before.  Legit as can be, great service, quick shipping.  Definitely recommended.  They sometimes have a decent coupon, too.  There'll probably be something for Black Friday.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

laugh.gif

Thanks, and love both of those jerseys. 
pimp.gif

Yep, I've ordered from Subside before.  Legit as can be, great service, quick shipping.  Definitely recommended.  They sometimes have a decent coupon, too.  There'll probably be something for Black Friday.

Back
Top Bottom