Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Got a couple more kits coming in, pictures when done.

smile.gif

Hey guys. What's the easiest way to tell if a jersey is fake on eBay? Some sellers have 100% feedback but their prices are in the $40 range. I'm baffled. I'm looking for a home Real Madrid btw.

Hey guys. What's the easiest way to tell if a jersey is fake on eBay? Some sellers have 100% feedback but their prices are in the $40 range. I'm baffled. I'm looking for a home Real Madrid btw.

^If it comes from Thailand, China, etc. it's always fake. Ask the seller questions, examine the feedback closely, and look at the seller's other items to see if you can tell if they're fake. Vague listings that don't specify the brand are usually fake. The price is usually a good way to tell a fake, but not always because I've gotten good deals on legit jerseys. Business registered members on eBay can ONLY sell legit items, I think- I know that's true for eBay in the UK. A lot of times, if you look closely at the jerseys and compare to the ones on World Soccer Shop you can see slight differences.

^If it comes from Thailand, China, etc. it's always fake. Ask the seller questions, examine the feedback closely, and look at the seller's other items to see if you can tell if they're fake. Vague listings that don't specify the brand are usually fake. The price is usually a good way to tell a fake, but not always because I've gotten good deals on legit jerseys. Business registered members on eBay can ONLY sell legit items, I think- I know that's true for eBay in the UK. A lot of times, if you look closely at the jerseys and compare to the ones on World Soccer Shop you can see slight differences.

^no prob
New Philly Union kits... Not sure what they were thinking having a blue home and blue away.  Really not bad kits, but that sponsor... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Philadelphia-Union-2012-adidas-home-away-football-shirt-jersey-b.jpg

Philadelphia-Union-2012-adidas-home-away-football-shirt-jersey-d.jpg

Sounders third... they're calling it Super Cyan 
laugh.gif
  Almost as garish as that highlighter yellow one from last season.

Seattle-Sounders-2012-Adidas-Third-football-shirt-a.jpg

Seattle-Sounders-2012-Adidas-Third-football-shirt-b.jpg

^no prob
New Philly Union kits... Not sure what they were thinking having a blue home and blue away.  Really not bad kits, but that sponsor... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Philadelphia-Union-2012-adidas-home-away-football-shirt-jersey-b.jpg

Philadelphia-Union-2012-adidas-home-away-football-shirt-jersey-d.jpg

Sounders third... they're calling it Super Cyan 
laugh.gif
  Almost as garish as that highlighter yellow one from last season.

Seattle-Sounders-2012-Adidas-Third-football-shirt-a.jpg

Seattle-Sounders-2012-Adidas-Third-football-shirt-b.jpg

Just came in today from the worldsoccershop.com cyber monday deal they had last week.  Got it for like 53 shipped. Love It.

Just came in today from the worldsoccershop.com cyber monday deal they had last week.  Got it for like 53 shipped. Love It.

the mail lady dropped off the match details and namesets earlier today...went to work on them immediately...

Barca '09:

Palermo '08:

the mail lady dropped off the match details and namesets earlier today...went to work on them immediately...

Barca '09:

Palermo '08:

FYI - venster on eBay sells replica patches, NOT authentic patches. he has already admitted this.

FYI - venster on eBay sells replica patches, NOT authentic patches. he has already admitted this.

I own about 20 N98 jackets.... This one is in my top 5 for sure. Got it about a week ago.

Only Sz XL avail on Nike.com as of yesterday.

I own about 20 N98 jackets.... This one is in my top 5 for sure. Got it about a week ago.

Only Sz XL avail on Nike.com as of yesterday.

What's up Ed, I guess you're OK in my book w/the "old lady" jacket
wink.gif

I guess the Milan store also abides by Black Fri codes

399945925.jpg
399945924.jpg

399945923.jpg

$55 @the Frisco team store 

399945917.jpg

Subside 20% off sale

399945919.jpg
399945918.jpg

Back