Official Soccer Jersey Thread

can anyone tell me if the 12/13 usa home (red and white hoops) and away (navy blue) replicas fit like the 10/11 replicas? i feel like nike jerseys are hit and miss in sizing, and i feel like the newer ones fit smaller. thanks in advance.
Newer ones fit smaller??....i actually think that nike replicas (barca home, 10/11 usa home, away,third) fit looser, which I dont like...

usually the authentic you have to go one size up since it runs smaller due to it being made for the athlete to actually wear, and replicas run bigger so get your normal size. My nike authentics are large and my replicas are medium. Same goes for my adidas ones too.

The techfit powerweb is ridiculous to put on and take off. Felt like my head was about to chop off. Feels nice though when you actually get it on. I would go two sizes up on a techfit pw if you don't want the ultra skin tight fit and difficulty of putting it on. Two sizes up feels just about right but that's just my opinion. So I would be a M in replica, L in authentic, and XL in techfit pw.

Last edited:
Need help finding the teal Santos kit.

eBay is looking like the only option but I'm hesitant on some of the sellers.

^^^ Thanks.

I saw him, unfortunately he doesn't have the kit I want.

I'll keep an eye out though, may put up the teal kits one of these days.

^^^ Thanks.

I saw him, unfortunately he doesn't have the kit I want.

I'll keep an eye out though, may put up the teal kits one of these days.

oops, my bad. Last time I checked he has that particular Santos jersey. Sucks, I was planning on buying one eventually.

Just now saw this thread. Pretty dope.
I've gotten America Jerseys for my birthday since I was 16 lol ill look for the rest later. Here's my contribution

Can anyone point me to the right direction on where I could find player issue Real Madrid jerseys?

More preferably the 12/13 version

so difficult to find short sleeve manchester united player kit issue >:

i have nani from 2 yrs ago w/ collar

yeah,i think season 2010-11 was the last time United player issue kits were made available to the general public...
you might have to scout eBay for that now...

anyway,here's my "pickup" for this week - the front sponsor for the current Atletico home kit:

Would it be odd to get the Roma goalie kit which is green and add a Totti name set? Kappa is out so who knows when Roma will get another green kit.

I also see that Roma will be wearing Asics for next season.

Would it be odd to get the Roma goalie kit which is green and add a Totti name set? Kappa is out so who knows when Roma will get another green kit.

I've seen keeper names on outfield players' kits but never the other way around...personally i think it will look a little off...

anyway,is it confirmed that they're gonna be wearing Asics for only one season?
cos i know that Nike's gonna sponsor them from the start of 2014-15 season...

I remembered posting about it sometime ago: http://www.asroma.it/en/news/as_roma_and_nike_announce_new_partnership

Anyone pick up the new USA centennial kit? Looks nice, can't wait for tonight's game vs Mexico.

I've seen keeper names on outfield players' kits but never the other way around...personally i think it will look a little off...

anyway,is it confirmed that they're gonna be wearing Asics for only one season?
cos i know that Nike's gonna sponsor them from the start of 2014-15 season...

I remembered posting about it sometime ago: http://www.asroma.it/en/news/as_roma_and_nike_announce_new_partnership
Yea Nike starting the 14/15 season but since we terminated our contract with Kappa we need a kit for the 13/14 season and i think it's going to be asics.

Selling almost the rest of my kits if anyone here wants some, cheap.

Size L & XL.

Jada, I, like you, am a diehard Gooner. What do you have in a size Large for our beloved Arsenal? Looking for mainly Away kits (i have most home nike kits since 06-07 I think) or ANY Gunner Shirt with Long sleeves (trying to step up my long sleeve shirt collection). Lmk, here or via PM. Thanks in advance.

Just pm me if you have questions.

I just wanted to get that out, since I don't really think I can make a listing for all the kits.

Does Subside Sports usually take so long w/ shipping?

I ordered a jersey from them 3 weeks ago and I haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation from them. I emailed them twice and no reply from them

Anyone know where to get number sets for 2012/13 Chivas (MX)? Need the number sets for my son's team. Thank you

Does Subside Sports usually take so long w/ shipping?

I ordered a jersey from them 3 weeks ago and I haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation from them. I emailed them twice and no reply from them

They are usually pretty quick.

I usually have my jersey in a week or so, with printing too.

Back
Top Bottom