Official Soccer Jersey Thread

How do Adidas jerseys fit? Looking at getting a Munich Schweinsteiger jersey.

They look pretty tiny to me. Robben wears an extra medium :lol:

I remember ( i think) I saw someone on here say they bought a Germany top in a L, when they normally wear S, and it was still too small for them

I have this years Bayern Away shirt in Small - Fits like a Small normal fit

Hate when they ship jerseys and the name sets get wrinkled. Happened to some of mine from last year.

Question, when you guy's wash your kits, do you throw them in the washer or hand wash them?

England away kit is nice. :pimp:

Last edited:
How do Adidas jerseys fit? Looking at getting a Munich Schweinsteiger jersey.

You might want to find a blank one at a soccer shop and try it on. I know for my adidas jerseys the medium feels to big and the small feels a little bit small haha. I definitely prefer the fit of the small but I just gotta make sure I don't bulk up now!

What I do to get wrinkles out is, damp a towel and iron over it so the iron doesn't touch the materials

Yeah I usually just put a pillow case over it, but last time I got a jersey in and did that the numbers got messed up. May just put a thick towel over it and put it on low and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Im still a fan of barca, lost a little bit of love for them but i am excited to see what neymar will do against big clubs and if he will realize his potential. I think with guys like iniesta, xavi setting him up, he'll will do just fine.

Hate when they ship jerseys and the name sets get wrinkled. Happened to some of mine from last year.

Question, when you guy's wash your kits, do you throw them in the washer or hand wash them?

i throw them in the washer...
i flip my jersey inside out,fold or ball it and then put it inside a laundry net...
the one i'm using is for women's bra... :lol:

^ i'll put it inside another laundry net for good measure...
that way my jersey stays secure inside them and the nameset/patches/sponsors will never get damaged from the machine torture...

once the jersey's dry,flip it inside out again and iron it on medium heat setting to remove all the wrinkles...
works all the time for me...

Last edited:
Does anyone have any shops near them that still have the old MLS name and number fonts? looking for a few to add to my DC united jerseys.

Got a blank Bayern Munich home soccer kit as a graduation gift. Was not expecting it at all but I am beyond excited to put Alaba 27 on it to rep the Philippines. Then I have to hunt for some sleeve patches :D Still have a blank Argentina Home 2010WC kit that needs a Higuain 9 name set. Kit building fun as hell :smokin

Next season's Real Madrid kits (home & keeper) up on kitbag.

For some reason I like the keeper kit more than the home.

i've ordered over 10 jerseys from them in the last 7 years. they're legit with official prints and badges.

Last edited:
Where can I find a Borussia Dortmund jersey in the U.S.? The only place I was able to find them was the BVB fanshop and thats located over in Germany.

Stupid question, but once you guys wash your jersey, do you throw it in the dryer to dry or do you let it air dry? If I dry it in the machine will it shrink? :nerd:
To be honest I find these Nike kits kinda long :lol:

Also, I know I asked this before but, does anyone know where to get the Arsenal 11/12 away kit? :nerd:

Friends, what size in Umbro most closely resembles a Nike Large? 42 or 44?
I would like to know how they fit as well, I really want a Man City away.

Some shirt talk was talking place in the footy thread in the sports & training section earlier so I decided to post my son's (9 year old) shirts.

In the next couple of months, I'd like to get him the Neymar Barca third shirt, a Pirlo Juve shirt, a Coutinho Reds shirt, & a Goetze Bayern Munich Shirt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom