Official Soccer Jersey Thread

though his taste in clubs is horrendous,,, Jada is too legit to quit

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but does any place still sell the old premier league letters from before 07? Classic football shirts has an 03 Arsenal away kit that I need but I don't want to wear it blank and refuse to have the 07-present font on there. I don't even care if they are lextra our replica print at this point

More of my collection

Last edited:
Just ordered this from Onionbag.com! 15% off orders btw incase y'all were looking for any deals right now

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but does any place still sell the old premier league letters from before 07? Classic football shirts has an 03 Arsenal away kit that I need but I don't want to wear it blank and refuse to have the 07-present font on there. I don't even care if they are lextra our replica print at this point
http://www.onionbag.com/1997-2007-premier-league-printing-769.aspx

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Stupid question, but once you guys wash your jersey, do you throw it in the dryer to dry or do you let it air dry? If I dry it in the machine will it shrink? :nerd:
To be honest I find these Nike kits kinda long :lol:

Also, I know I asked this before but, does anyone know where to get the Arsenal 11/12 away kit? :nerd:

Friends, what size in Umbro most closely resembles a Nike Large? 42 or 44?
I would like to know how they fit as well, I really want a Man City away.

Last edited:
1.)Has anyone ever gotten their jerseys tailored?

2.) Do I have to buy a jersey from Worldsoccershop in ordered to get it customized by them? I tried Onionbag but they don't have the name set that I want.

Also, I know I asked this before but, does anyone know where to get the Arsenal 11/12 away kit? :nerd:

I would like to know how they fit as well, I really want a Man City away.[/quote]

I need to cop a XL for myself but Soccer.com has it in the long sleeve version. Jada what up on getting Henry 12 printing done

To all those who pm'd me, I have not forgotten about you.

I've been very busy as of late, will send out the lists today.

Good looks. :smokin

I don't think they have enough letters to make it work with who I wanted on the back. (Henry, Vieria, PIres, Bergkamp, etc) I didn't think onionbag had 97-07 letters though.
I don't think it's a good idea to deal with the onion bag. I just went to get a jersey and the shop closed. Went on yelp to see if they moved and read a bunch of reviews about how people ordered jerseys and got nothing.

I don't think it's a good idea to deal with the onion bag. I just went to get a jersey and the shop closed. Went on yelp to see if they moved and read a bunch of reviews about how people ordered jerseys and got nothing.

thats odd. I've dealt with them plenty of times in the past. never had a problem with them.

Onionbag is legit,,,,, they have moved from jersey since january... There is no retail store anymore, but they still have their warehouse..... And they are very legit

Anyone know where to cop any type of Zenit gear, like kits or track suits? Also any info on where online I can find a good selection of Brasilian gear for teams like Internacional or Fluminense?

Last edited:
I emailed them yesterday and actually responded so I'm guessing they're back in business. Placed an order and hopefully get it within good time since it seems their office are in Edgewater and I'm in Washington Heights. Will update y'all as soon as order is received.

Anyone know where to cop any type of Zenit gear, like kits or track suits? Also any info on where online I can find a good selection of Brasilian gear for teams like Internacional or Fluminense?
Kitbag has both the home and away kits for $54. I got the home jersey from there about a month ago.  A quick check at Classic Football Shirts shows they have a brand new jacket and some order player issue jerseys.

I've been browsing this thread for a while now and thought I'd finally create an account to participate.  Great jerseys everyone. 

i got this past season 2012-2013 chelsea home Mata shirt that im looking to let go in a size Medium. I bought it for my pops for fathers day, thats the team he follows, but its slightly too big for him and likes them more fitting. Just want to sell this to buy him the smaller size. Just looking to let go for what i paid for. holla if interested.

Back
Top Bottom