Official Soccer Jersey Thread

feedback looks good but still want to check in here.. is ebay user footballkitdirect legit?
Yes. I have ordered multiple name sets from him. He's the only other person I've got name sets from that I couldn't get at my local shop. 
Two questions fam.... Are the Adidas replica run the same sizing as Nike replicas? Also do authentic Adidas jerseys run one size small like the Nike authentics? Thanks in advance.
Yes and Yes. They fit a bit differently sometimes due to constrction of the jersey, but if you're a certain size in replicas of Adidas it would be the same size in Nike and vice versa. The authentic adidas jerseys are now "adizero" material and are $120 retail opposed to the $150 retail nike charges for their authentics.

Last edited:

SMH AT SOME OF THE PRICES IM BEING QUOTED BY NIKETALKERS FOR AN "OOP" ON THE WALDOS
how much are they asking, because that's messed up. NT Fam should help out NT Fam. 
mean.gif

So just to deviate from all of these Ross pickups/inquiries, can you guys share how you store or keep your jerseys. And to those with older collections, how are your white jerseys holding up? I'm quite interested considering all I have are Real Madrid jerseys. Thanks!

So just to deviate from all of these Ross pickups/inquiries, can you guys share how you store or keep your jerseys. And to those with older collections, how are your white jerseys holding up? I'm quite interested considering all I have are Real Madrid jerseys. Thanks!
I HANG MINE.

IDK IF HE WAS TROLLING BUT $375 SHIPPED. OTHERS EBAY PRICES
Had to have been trolling... 

All of mine are hung up in the closet as well. White jerseys hold up fine as long as you take care of them... 

had to put mine into storage, this FL heat is a killer :x :smh:. My shoes too are in storage. So jerseys in a big clear plastic bag in a container.

Last edited:
@vcshoxj6  & @SoFla313  Thanks for the input guys. I had mine folded but once I got kit names I sort of got scared that the names would either peel or crack so I started hanging them. And yeah, I am considering keeping mine in those clear suit bags. I would hate to get all my RM jerseys yellowed. 

@vcshoxj6  & @SoFla313  Thanks for the input guys. I had mine folded but once I got kit names I sort of got scared that the names would either peel or crack so I started hanging them. And yeah, I am considering keeping mine in those clear suit bags. I would hate to get all my RM jerseys yellowed. 
np and I've personally never had an issue with yellowing... I've never even seen a white jersey that has yellowed in person. My 2008 USA home jersey still looks the same from the day i bought it besides the stains it's incurred over the years, and it has been through the ringer!

I have over 75 jerseys and I just hang them in my closet in Houston. Never had issues with yellowing or anything else.

To deviate from the Ross postings, does anyone know if SoccerLoco does front printing on their custom jerseys? It doesn't state on most of their jerseys and it shows a picture only of the back. Any help or experience would be appreciated.
yes they do. but printing is mediocre. i had a messi printed, but alignment was off so i returned it. return policy is a hassle too. people are nice though.

@vcshoxj6
 & @SoFla313
 Thanks for the input guys. I had mine folded but once I got kit names I sort of got scared that the names would either peel or crack so I started hanging them. And yeah, I am considering keeping mine in those clear suit bags. I would hate to get all my RM jerseys yellowed. 

no prob. in my case though it's an outlier because my room can reach temperatures up to 90+ :x so thus need storage for my stuff.

Anyone wants to bless me with USA authentic "waldo" Kit you guys been finding? Size medium and I'll pay the decent markup
I was looking for that kit since it came out but the authentics were sold out. The replicas didn't have the white box for printing which I think took away from the cool factor of the kit.

Last edited:
$375 shipped :Rollin :rofl:
Anyone near the DT Seattle Ross, they have two Argentina homes large a Argentina away small and some training tops different countries.

I'm on vacation in Seattle and went to that Ross yesterday just because of this thread. Saw the exact jerseys you were talking about too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom