Official Soccer Jersey Thread

staybreezy staybreezy thanks for that code man.

image.jpg

Got this for £15 :pimp:

Woah please PM info

how long does it take to receive an order from CFS? and any custom fees?
I've ordered from there twice and it has taken about 7-10 days to get to CA
I haven't been charged any custom fees but this first order sat it customs for like 4 days before it went out to USPS

Someone posted this a bit back, but CFS just sent out the official email for 20% off. Use code: CFSSAVES20. I copped a Pogba and Balotelli.

know when it expires?

nike jerseys from '06 fit the same as the current cut?

tempted to cop off the strength of this crest :lol: :smokin

aye dat messi player issue :x :pimp: $160 when converted...not bad

never seen so much torres name sets. :lol:

patches/name sets would be a good buy with the 20%.

Last edited:
| planned on buying the 2010 red 3rd kit that was on eBay on Friday when I got paid but it just sold :frown: |I

Back to searching for that one.

Can anybody help me out with a 2010 away kit? I don't really want to pay eBay prices just yet when I know I'm gonna have to pay a ton for a Centennial and red jersey.

Last edited:
Thanks. Now I'm hesitating on pulling the trigger on this XL since the older Nike kits are baggier.

i wouldn't say they're necessarily baggier. if anything, i think they fit truer to size. in addition, different jerseys fit differently. for example, the2006 USA jerseys fit looser than, say, the brazil ones. i think it all depends on how tight or slim you like your shirts.

If any of you guys still have delayed fanatics orders (
mean.gif
), get on their live chat and respectfully COMPLAIN… complaining on my order (Sneijder) got me a $25 fan cash credit straight up and next day shipping upgrade.  My buddy ordered an RVP that only shipped out today but he constantly complained over the last month and got $30 in fan cash, next business day shipping, and what basically amounted to 40% off his existing order.  It's BS that these orders are being delayed so heavily and they're leaving you in the dark about it, open your mouth and get some compensation if you haven't already  

Fanatics gotta be one of the worst companies with how they're handling this, they shoulda never taken orders like this and charged credit cards for stuff they didn't have… 
mean.gif
 The situation with the namesets wasn't in their hands but smh….

Back
Top Bottom