Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hey, I'm new to this thread and all and was wondering if anyone could find me the Colombia away jersey in a size L with James 10 on the back?

:DThanks

Y'all mess with these Bayern Aways?

YES. I saw the new home kit at an adidas outlet, too bad it wasn't this away or I would have scooped. That grey on the bottom is a dope touch :smokin

The large is a bit long but I'm not exactly swimming in it. Came out to $32 shipped, thats with soccer.com's $7 shipping 
sick.gif

Does anyone know if the France home kit fit the same way the USA home kit ? Wondering bc im getting ready to order the home france but dont want it to fit like the white usa ( smaller than usual)

So who managed to get away with that Manchester Utd. glitch? I can't wait to get my jersey. :smokin

when I saw it, kept trying repeatedly no luck in getting to show the discounted price. Wanted to get an Ander one too. :frown: Congrats on the ones that got it though! :pimp:

Last edited:
Hey, I'm new to this thread and all and was wondering if anyone could find me the Colombia away jersey in a size L with James 10 on the back?

:DThanks

chicagosoccer.net. I think they still have 2 for $99 and its $15 to add name/number

DSG near me had WC kits for ~$53 (70 w/ 25% off) if anyones looking I'd check their local store. I saw Brazil, England and Italy.

Does anyone know if the France home kit fit the same way the USA home kit ? Wondering bc im getting ready to order the home france but dont want it to fit like the white usa ( smaller than usual)

My France home fits TTS. I tried on the US Home kit and I also found it ran snug. If you usually wear a Lg in Nike kits then I'd stick with a Lg.

Back
Top Bottom