Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Why don't you like him? Is it a race thing or? Be honest.
WTF he's italian like me. what race? we (italian) hate him for his attitude..but otherwhere is loved. It's strange but..reasonable. It's like we love Cantona,Fowler and in UK or France...they're not so loved

WTF he's italian like me. what race? we (italian) hate him for his attitude..but otherwhere is loved. It's strange but..reasonable. It's like we love Cantona,Fowler and in UK or France...they're not so loved

Balotelli's race is Ghanian, however he was adopted by an Italian family

Yes he's Italian, he was adopted by an Italian lady. How are you Italian and didn't know? He played in the World Cup...

Yes he's Italian, he was adopted by an Italian lady. How are you Italian and didn't know? He played in the World Cup...

i think you misread his post. he meant wtf why would he be racist towards someone of a fellow italian. hes saying he doesnt like him due to his attitude not his skin color. back to jerseys though

hitting up uni-sports office in gardena sometime very soon to get both my home and away germany namesets done. 15 each is a STEAL

i think you misread his post. he meant wtf why would he be racist towards someone of a fellow italian. hes saying he doesnt like him due to his attitude not his skin color. back to jerseys though

hitting up uni-sports office in gardena sometime very soon to get both my home and away germany namesets done. 15 each is a STEAL
Gotcha

Does anyone know where I could find a long sleeve CR7 Portugal World Cup home jersey? Even if it's just blank.  I can try to add the name and number later. I'd appreciate any help.

Guys..i know is adopted..but he was born in Italy (palermo) and he's italian like us. The problem is not the color (we have Ogbonna on the National team and there's no problem) but his attitude, full of shame!

Last edited:
Which one you guys think i should go with? Little painful getting a swansea jersey after they beat united but Williams is my favorite player and swansea is the only other team i support and their jerseys this year are too good to pass up IMO.

Iv seen them both in person, My boy is a Swansea fan, I think the away looks much better in person

usually i'd wait till after the transfer window is over...
nothing worse than having a player leave a club right after you've done his name on your kit...

That's true

Happened to everyone who got Balotelli :lol:

I think El Shaarawy is pretty safe tho

I see a Balo jersey in my near future 8)
Might have to get that McDonalds yellow one...

I've started to see some Nike WC jerseys at their outlets for $40. Some even included names: NEYMAR (yellow), ROONEY (white), RONALDO (White). I saw these at the nike outlet outside of Chicago (aurora).

outlet finds, all for $29.99 (note found at clearance nike outlet). another nike outlet had both brazil kits and the orange dutch kit on sale for $39.99

not pictured is an authentic 2014 USA away kit $49.99

Last edited:
outlet finds, all for $29.99 (note found at clearance nike outlet). another nike outlet had both brazil kits and the orange dutch kit on sale for $39.99

not pictured is an authentic 2014 USA away kit $49.99

What outlet is this? I'll be calling to make an order!

Anyone know if the 2013 USMNT Centennial namesets are compatible with the 2012 Waldos? Can't find namesets for the 2012's at a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom