Official Soccer Jersey Thread

70jdc9.jpg

finally found a gotze nameset. got 2 classic RM kits with dutch players and waiting on my 2006 kit from CFS sale to add robben to that set :smokin and finally found a MU ronaldo kit and its one with his last season with them :pimp:

Does anybody know if they have made the Real away kit in a long sleeve yet? I have not seen any in stores, but there is a few on Ebay and I didn't want to buy a fake.

Stopped in my Adidas outlet store to see what they had and they have a 30% off storewide. I was able to get 2014/15 Real Madrid home for about $66. Just a heads up for those with a store near you.

Does anybody know if they have made the Real away kit in a long sleeve yet? I have not seen any in stores, but there is a few on Ebay and I didn't want to buy a fake.

I don't think so. My girlfriend just got back from Europe a few weeks ago and said she couldn't find it. But the home long sleeve was everywhere. Ive also been checking the madrid website and it's not available either.

subside sports takes forever to ship. my order from 10/4 during the 20% sale barely shipped today. hopefully it doesnt lag in customs :smh:

Last edited:
subside sports takes forever to ship. my order from 10/4 during the 20% sale barely shipped today. hopefully it doesnt lag in customs :smh:
They do take their sweet time, i got my canvarro shirt from there and it took about a month for it to get here

Get ready to tilt your head to the side.

Got most of these in today from CFS.

10/11 Aston Villa player issue LS without sponsor

12/13 Juventus third shirt Pirlo 

11/12 Marseille Player Issue Formotion LS third jersey

11/12 Marseille Techfit player issue away 

13/14 Malaga Home

10/12 Croatia Player Issue away LS and 08/09 player issue socks

11/12 United home LS

12/13 Montpellier Home LS

12/13 Roma Player Issue third shirt

Brazil third authentic

Authentic USA GK shirts

I'm not sure why that PSG home kit is so popular? Same with all of roma's kits and thats my team.

I'm not sure why that PSG home kit is so popular? Same with all of roma's kits and thats my team.
they are aesthetically pleasing. I find the designs of both very sleek and not over the top like some other kits, and the color combinations of both i think good perfectly well. Im not a roma fan at all but that shirt is so classy that im thinking of picking one up

Back
Top Bottom