Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Bought this from a seller in Europe any interest in this name set? Looking to just get my money back...

On the advice of NTer HalaMadrid89 HalaMadrid89 , I tried calling some online retailers I've bought from in the past to find an away name set for my son's Madrid away strip & Niky's in Cali was able to sell me an Isco! Paypal'd them the $$$ & they're sending it out today!!!

If anyone is still looking, the Rosses here in Miami have the red and green Mexico world cup jerseys, along with the red Spain world cup

Can anyone point me in the right directions to 2014 brazil home and 2014 USA home name sets?

Thanks in advance

Thought I was getting a Arsenal FA Cup Kit from last year in XL from CFS, turns out it's a woman's kit. It wasn't in the described as a ladies kit, so hopefully I will get a refund.

Thought I was getting a Arsenal FA Cup Kit from last year in XL from CFS, turns out it's a woman's kit. It wasn't in the described as a ladies kit, so hopefully I will get a refund.

that's rough, don't see why you wouldn't get one though. Speaking of CFS, does anyone know if they will be doing anything for Black Friday?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom