Official Soccer Jersey Thread

For CFS do they update your order once shipped? Mine has been processing since Saturday... I know there was a holiday Thursday but just wondering if they update you as it ships...

NDC has the white USA jersey for $40 with an extra 25% off dropping it to $30. I'm trying to build my jersey collection. I'm a casual fan so I don't really have a favorite squad, but I'm a Nike loyalist. Any suggestions on sites or stores to buy from? I'm nervous when it comes to eBay.

NDC has the white USA jersey for $40 with an extra 25% off dropping it to $30. I'm trying to build my jersey collection. I'm a casual fan so I don't really have a favorite squad, but I'm a Nike loyalist. Any suggestions on sites or stores to buy from? I'm nervous when it comes to eBay.

For other websites there's a bunch

Todofut
Soccer.com
Wss
Wegotsoccer
Soccer post
Soccer corner
Nikyssports
CFS
Subside

Plenty more pretty sure if you do some googlin you'll find more. But for Nike kits. They seem to vary in sizing depending on year and team. Highly suggest to try them on before buying online. Example this years Home USA kit fits smaller than France home kit!

For other websites there's a bunch

Todofut
Soccer.com
Wss
Wegotsoccer
Soccer post
Soccer corner
Nikyssports
CFS
Subside

Plenty more pretty sure if you do some googlin you'll find more. But for Nike kits. They seem to vary in sizing depending on year and team. Highly suggest to try them on before buying online. Example this years Home USA kit fits smaller than France home kit!

Thanks. I noticed that with my Brazil vs Portugal

Anyone know where I can find a LEGIT sz L Holland/Netherlands Away Blue Jersey?? No players just the team kit :nerd:

Been looking but cant find anything that appears to be authentic

Thanks!

edit : no shorts or socks just the top lol

Last edited:
Does anybody know when that CFS coupon code ends? I sort of want to order something/a few things lol.

For CFS do they update your order once shipped? Mine has been processing since Saturday... I know there was a holiday Thursday but just wondering if they update you as it ships...

I got a shipment # email from CFS a few days after placing my order. On the bottom the email it has the tracking # from Royalmail.com. Good luck!

I got a shipment # email from CFS a few days after placing my order. On the bottom the email it has the tracking # from Royalmail.com. Good luck!

Thanks for your reply. I emailed them last night and got back to me today. Said they have been busy and apologize and states it should ship Tom. My order date was 12/28

CFS customer service is awesome. added a set of EPL patches to my order a couple days after and said they can apply them for free before they ship out my order. love those guys :smokin

got this recently on a holiday. dont really follow mls, euroleague and such but bastien is a family favourite so saw it and picked it up. confident its a fake . i mean the stars seem off as well as no adidas and i believe the nameplate is off. i mean nobody in my area will care too much still supporting germany too extent but it was bought at a vendor stall at the mall of america SO IF THERES ANY jersey people OUT THERE BE AWARE

Oh dang it. Well, probably better for my wallet that I wasn't able to order...
Thanks for the replies.

Looking to pickup a IBRAHIMOVIC nameset for my PSG home 2014/15. I'm probably going to order fron Unisport but I wanted to check and see if you guys could point me to somewhere cheaper. Thanks

got this recently on a holiday. dont really follow mls, euroleague and such but bastien is a family favourite so saw it and picked it up. confident its a fake . i mean the stars seem off as well as no adidas and i believe the nameplate is off. i mean nobody in my area will care too much still supporting germany too extent but it was bought at a vendor stall at the mall of america SO IF THERES ANY jersey people OUT THERE BE AWARE

I know exactly who you are talking about, I saw a home Arsenal kit from last year from the second level rushed down only to have all my hopes and dreams crushed by the booth of forgeries!

Back
Top Bottom