Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Special Club America Kit I got from Mexico!

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

@chr1s2394  I would totally get a Benzema nameset on that one. Madrid used it against Ajax in their 4-1 victory. Benzema scored a beauty. 

Also is there anyway someone could edit the thread and add a list of shops on the main page? I feel like it would be very helpful to newer members or even buyers that aren't accustomed to shopping at different sites. 

@chr1s2394  I would totally get a Benzema nameset on that one. Madrid used it against Ajax in their 4-1 victory. Benzema scored a beauty. 
Stunner of a volley ! When I received the jersey I was kinda happy it didn't have the sponsor since I have the Climacool version with the sponsor.

I'm still debating on which name to put on. Also depends on which I can find. Plus I still have to find the patches as well.

Stunner of a volley ! When I received the jersey I was kinda happy it didn't have the sponsor since I have the Climacool version with the sponsor.

I'm still debating on which name to put on. Also depends on which I can find. Plus I still have to find the patches as well.
Awesome bro! did you buy from ebay?

Last edited:

Awesome bro! did you buy from ebay?
I bought it on CFS too. I was expecting the one with the sponsor since the picture they have up has it, but for some reason received a different one. Will upload pictures once I have it completed.

Warrior's first home shirt for Liverpool was excellent, but the past two shirts have been pretty meh. And the away and third kits have been embarrassing.

Hopefully New Balance goes in a more traditional direction from the brash Warrior stuff.

I bought it on CFS too. I was expecting the one with the sponsor since the picture they have up has it, but for some reason received a different one. Will upload pictures once I have it completed.
Wtf... That's odd lol yea show us when you can

Gents, any idea where to get an England HOME World CUp nameset?

Looking for an Arsenal player (Ox, Welbs,) preferably but all i can find on ebay is Wilshere (who i dont mind but dont PREFER).

Wouldn't mind a Sterling or Sturridge either. Any leads for non fleece prices? Thanks in advance.

Gents, any idea where to get an England HOME World CUp nameset?

Looking for an Arsenal player (Ox, Welbs,) preferably but all i can find on ebay is Wilshere (who i dont mind but dont PREFER).

Wouldn't mind a Sterling or Sturridge either. Any leads for non fleece prices? Thanks in advance.

I was in the same situation looking for the sturridge wc nameset it's a tough find I had to give up and just bought the kit and paid and additional 20 for the nameset to be applied. I paid 75 when it was all said and done from soccer pro

^ You can try calling Niky's Sports - (800) 966-4597. I called them looking for 2 name sets for my son & they sold them to me. Paid via Pay Pal & the guy took my address & contact info & got the name sets within a week's time. They have Rooney, Beckham, Gerrard, Fat Frank, Sturridge, & the Arsenal Smoker listed for authentic shirt...

^ You can try calling Niky's Sports - (800) 966-4597. I called them looking for 2 name sets for my son & they sold them to me. Paid via Pay Pal & the guy took my address & contact info & got the name sets within a week's time. They have Rooney, Beckham, Gerrard, Fat Frank, Sturridge, & the Arsenal Smoker listed for authentic shirt...
Lmao @ the smoker. WOOSAH bro, WOOSAH...

How much did they charge per nameset? Just curious...

I'm gonna try calling after work.

Back
Top Bottom