Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Same thing with me @B Fresco. I go to Soccer American in both Kensington and Columbia and no luck unless I've bought the kits from their store. Exact same thing with Rockville Soccer along the pike and the one in DC. I've been wanting to purchase namesets for some kits I have, but I can't get myself to do so unless I know a place that will do it for me... I don't trust my pressing skills [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Glad to see some of the quality kits posted recently. Dope pickups, @davalos and @rainyday. That United long sleeve looks great, @romeyrome. Can't wait to get mine.

Completed my Barcelona haul. Dropped them off to the shop for pressing and picked them up today.

14/15 home with Copa Del Rey Final badge and match detail.
14/15 away with LFP badge.
14/15 third with Champions League badges.

And last, but not least, finally obtained one of my favorite kits,

09/10 away kit with LFP and TV3 badge. Lord Zlatan on the back
pimp.gif
Hey where did you get those Copa del Rey Details and patch?

Anybody have a go to spot for legit EPL patches. I know it's been discussed before I just can't recall who the reputable sellers were on eBay.

Anybody have a go to spot for legit EPL patches. I know it's been discussed before I just can't recall who the reputable sellers were on eBay.

This.

Is there any way we can get a sticky that identifies legit ebay sellers and site. It would help cut back on all the back and forth

flip sensayshun flip sensayshun how does that Barca '09 away kit fit compared to this past season's kit? I came across one but I'm hesitant. I usually wear a medium in replicas but this past season's home kit feels so snug. I'm assuming it fits more loose?

I don't know for sure if they'll mail the patches separately, but I had a few jerseys that had name sets but no patches. I mailed them to Upper 90 and they put them on and mailed the jerseys back. Cost around $15 per jersey.

I can get them from my local joint for about 15$ then the cost of mailing which would be a stamp lol

can anybody hook me up with a authentic / match brazil home jersey? preferably with david luiz nameset but i dont need that. thanks!

Thanks for the replies, recently picked up a shirt and it didn't have any pre-applied so looking to get that done. I may call upper90 if I can't find some for a good price elsewhere. I know there are a couple sellers on ebay who sell legit versions just couldn't remember which ones did.

are 2014 World Cup patches readily available? or are they mostly fakes?

There are a few legit sellers on Ebay. Their info was posted throughout this thread a while ago though. I was able to grab a few last year, still haven't applied any to my kits :rolleyes

How do Puma replicas run? I'm looking to pick up last year's Arsenal on final sale. Do they run true to size? I'm a medium normally, except for the player issue nike tops from a few years ago were I'm a large.

Thanks

How do Puma replicas run? I'm looking to pick up last year's Arsenal on final sale. Do they run true to size? I'm a medium normally, except for the player issue nike tops from a few years ago were I'm a large.

Thanks

On my first puma jersey i wished i sized down...

Back
Top Bottom