Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just in time for the weekend...

Good stuff you have!

I regret not starting collecting soccer shirts early enough to get my hands on brand new Beckham's and ManUtd Ronaldo's.

Good stuff you have!

I regret not starting collecting soccer shirts early enough to get my hands on brand new Beckham's and ManUtd Ronaldo's.
I haven't seen one of these, so I thought I would start one.  I know most of you guys don't follow soccer, but those of you who do - hope you appreciate the kits and post yours.
Game issue 2011 Brazil 

A beautiful jersey.  Everything is heat pressed.

2002 Man U Away -  Nistelrooy EPL number, no Sleeve Patch

2002 Arsenal Home Henry with EPL name, number, and sleeve Patches

2003 Arsenal Home - Henry EPL name and sleeve patches

2002 Chelsea Home - Terry EPL name and number

1998 Brazil Home

2003 Man U Home - Ronaldo EPL Name, Number and sleeve patches

2003 Inter Home - Adriano

2002 Man U Third - Beckham Champions League Print, and sleeve patch

2002 England Home Lampard

2008 Real Madrid

2010 Brazil away

2008 Celtic Home - SPL sleeve patches

2008 Inter Home

2008 Mexico Home - FMF Sleeve Patch (love the 3/4 sleeve and the faint Aztec print on the chest)

2010 Brazil Home - Robinho

2010 USA Home - Altidore

2003 Brazil Away - Ronaldo

2008 Real Madrid Third - Champions League sleeve patches

2009 Barcelona Away - Messi Champions League winners chest patch

2008 Man U Third - Champions League chest and sleeve patch

2008 AC Milan Third - Ronaldihno Champions League sleeve patches
Good stuff you have!

Dawg. I'm so salty. My bro was in LA this past week and told me this spot called Old School had the Chanel Nike jersey with coco 5 on the back for $90. Turns out that even the Nike jersey they used is fake [emoji]128531[/emoji]. I'm aware that (I want to say Ty) pointed a few pages back on where to get them. But this version was different from the one he linked us too.

(The version I bought. Not my pic)

(The version from Portage Chi)

Idk if this old school spot was a legit store but it's on fairfax. $90 for a fugazi jersey smh. Gotta take my L now.

I got mine from the online shop (Portage Chicago) The nike kits are legit, the chanel logos or whatever were screenprinter afterwards.

I believe there was a women's limited release somewhere in Europe, dude jumped on it and started selling them for $90

I bought them cuz I thought they looked dope, I received them and I was pretty satisfied. I believe dude got a cease and desist letter tho, I don't think they're on the website ANYMORE.

Portage Chicago Nike x Chanel Kits by Chiva1908, on Flickr

Last edited:
Man I knew I should of bought from them but like I wanted that specific design. Before portage came out with theirs, I want to say I saw the version I bought first.

This is the tag and also the swoosh is doing the shoulder lean on the upper chest smh.

Does the version from portage have coco 5 on the back?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom