Official Soccer Jersey Thread

What to do? I think I placed the 7 too low. What are your guys thoughts?

Nice ManU kit, still need to place an order for my Crystal Palace FA Cup shirt :nerd:

Definitely strange that they are not changing the premier league lettering and numbers considering the numbers have the old logo on them...But glad to hear for those who jumped the gun and already purchased next season's kit for their respective teams and aren't going to end up with an inaccurate shirt.

What to do? I think I placed the 7 too low. What are your guys thoughts?
I would have placed highly, but that are no right alignment. If you compare to what CR wore on the pitch, it would be different.

But if you compare to the alignment that Subside used, it's not that different from yours.

I've usually apply the namesets of my shirts, so my advice for you is to use a set-square and look for pictures at gettyimages. It helps a lot to give you an alignment idea. 

Last edited:
I would have placed highly, but that are no right alignment. If you compare to what CR wore on the pitch, it would be different.

But if you compare to the alignment that Subside used, it's not that different from yours.

I've usually apply the namesets of my shirts, so my advice for you is to use a set-square and look for pictures at gettyimages. It helps a lot to give you an alignment idea. 

This was my first time applying a nameset myself. At first I thought is spaced good, but when it was on there I feel like it was an inch too far down. I guess it's a lesson learned.

what do you guys think about this jersey. ive never seen such a sleek design before and ive been in the market for a klose for a while. any info on this kit?

Anyone wear a XL I got authentic whitecaps jerseys for super cheap. Check my sig. Just trying to unload these.

Last edited:
I need a legit check please on the USMNT Centennial home kit please.
The price tag with the Style and Color code does not match up to his descriptions style and color code.
I looked it up and I only saw one or 2 links that actually match the kit.

Anyone with the authentic USMNT Centennial kit, can you provide me with the style and color code for yours?

Thank you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-US-Auth...721401?hash=item3f62b13979:g:PSQAAOSwGYVXBvql

Middlesbrough 2015/16 Away Shirt #39 Jonathan Woodgate
Leeds - Newcastle - Real Madrid - Middlesbrough - Tottenham - Stoke - Middlesbrough... What a journey.

Is 60 dollars a good price for a Juve away kit and Bayern home kit. Both from 15/16 season.

Back
Top Bottom