Official Soccer Jersey Thread

bought the authentic home Pulisic last night for 107.99 shipped...
smokin.gif

I need a Pulisic home name set bad

Anyone know of any good Memorial Day sales/coupon codes?

I see soccerpro.com has the US jerseys under retail but idk if it's only for returning customers or everyone. Free ship over $65 too.

Anyone know of any good Memorial Day sales/coupon codes?

I see soccerpro.com has the US jerseys under retail but idk if it's only for returning customers or everyone. Free ship over $65 too.
check out todofut.com pretty good sale over there

Last edited:

copped this authentic away Bradley two weeks ago when soccer.com had it on sale for $117.99...bought the authentic home Pulisic last night for $107.99 shipped...you just can't beat that price.

14/15 player issue BVB home :smile:
Wow. Thanks for the tip on the USA. I don't like the jersey so much, but can't pass up that deal. How is the fit for you? I tried one on when they came out and it felt like the authentic fit bigger than they have in the past.

Wow. Thanks for the tip on the USA. I don't like the jersey so much, but can't pass up that deal. How is the fit for you? I tried one on when they came out and it felt like the authentic fit bigger than they have in the past.
a little big baggy compare to last year's authentics :wink:

Last edited:

copped this authentic away Bradley two weeks ago when soccer.com had it on sale for $117.99...bought the authentic home Pulisic last night for $107.99 shipped...you just can't beat that price.
fwiw, WSS had a similar deal I believe and it came out like $10 less to get the name personally customized rather than the pre-printed names

Any philly people know if they sell the union gk jersey in the team store? Ive seen them in past years but i have no idea about this year. Thanks

Any philly people know if they sell the union gk jersey in the team store? Ive seen them in past years but i have no idea about this year. Thanks

U can make a call to check, at least Galaxy n Rapids r selling goalie jerseys at team stores :smile:

very nice

WSS similarly had the blank jersey for 59.99, after customization it came out to $78 which I think was is $12 less than what soccer.com has now
soccer.com has the replica blank for 62.99 now...with free customization it comes out to $62.99 plus shipping.

Last edited:

very nice

WSS similarly had the blank jersey for 59.99, after customization it came out to $78 which I think was is $12 less than what soccer.com has now
soccer.com has the replica blank for 62.99 now...with free customization it comes out to $62.99 plus shipping.
cot damn! now that is a deal

might just have to pull the trigger on the away jersey as well 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Dudes should check out their sports authority
Just saw the Mexico and US jerseys on sale
20% off as well
Employee told me prices will go down in the coming weeks too

Back
Top Bottom