Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I have that shirt too, the design is amazing.

But regret getting the players version, since the rubber "T" mesh kind of "melted it". It seems to be a common problem with Nike kits from that era.
What do you mean by melted mesh? I have a lot of kits with T-bars and none of them melted the mesh.

Or are you talking about the fact you can see the seam of the shirt on the T bar?

What do you mean by melted mesh? I have a lot of kits with T-bars and none of them melted the mesh.

Or are you talking about the fact you can see the seam of the shirt on the T bar?
The rubber T-bars, with the years, got "sticky". Had this problem in three shirts of mine.

Last edited:
The rubber T-bars, with the years, got "sticky". Had this problem in three shirts of mine.
Oh yes, the 12/13 ones are getting a bit sticky but it's no problem for me haha
The 13/14 ones are a bit more solid and have a matte feel to them

Oh yes, the 12/13 ones are getting a bit sticky but it's no problem for me haha
The 13/14 ones are a bit more solid and have a matte feel to them
So far, my problem is with the 11/12 and 12/13 ones. 13/14 is still okay, haha. 

Last edited:
Got my 2016 Dempsey home from Soccerpro. Front number is off-center by a good amount :smh:

Last edited:
So far, my problem is with the 11/12 and 12/13 ones. 13/14 is still okay, haha. 

While we're on the topic of T-bars lol
I love T-bars :D

Hey guys, this looks pretty good to me but could I get an LC just to be safe. The seller has some definite fakes so I am unsure about everything he has. Thanks in advance, reps. P.S. sorry for all of the pictures

After an *** whooping like that they should just give them away. Partly my fault for wearing my green jersey instead of my red jersey I've been wearing all tournament. Sorry fellas.

copped some copa america centenario patches by Quincy Market in Boston today.. There is a temporary shop set up for Copa and Euros... costed me $10 each. seems legit?  I hope.

Back
Top Bottom