Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Any sales or promo codes out right now?

Looking to get a Chelsea jersey for my cousin's bday coming up

Hey all, anywhere left in the universe where I can get a green Portugal vapor authentic (size M)? 

If not, anyone know where I can get a green replica below retail?

Got my reps ready to hand out. Thanks.

No luck on a green vapor so far, I'm in portugal now on vacation and I think I would have better luck looking in the states; I cant find any sporting good stores.

Any chance nike or other jersey shops will restock portugal vapors?

[emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]128309[/emoji]

[emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]9898[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get this jersey in a medium? I kept waiting to grab it an now it's not on any of the sites I usually order from :frown:

Unfortunately they won't ship to the US. I've tried ordering from them before. Thank you though.

Ever heard of parcl? You put what you want to buy and someone in that country will buy it for you and ship it to you. Some will haggle for lower shipping costs. I've gotten things from Russia and Japan thanks to parcel.

Last edited:
Ever heard of parcl? You put what you want to buy and someone in that country will buy it for you and ship it to you. Some will haggle for lower shipping costs. I've gotten things from Russia and Japan thanks to parcel.
Might give this a shot. thank you!

How do the Nike Stadium Jerseys fit compared to the replicas last year? I have a PSG 2015 Ibra replica from last year in an L and it fits pretty good on me. Do the stadium jerseys fit looser this year? Should I size down to a M?

Who runs that soccer gear Ross whatever it's called page on Facebook? Ain't nobody accepting my request. [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom