Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just limit yourself to the club/national team you support and you will save mad bread. I realistically buy 2 soccer jerseys a year, 4 max.

This! I've wasted so much money on buying jerseys of teams I'm neutral for. Been selling them the past month and usually make back at least 90% of the cost. If anyone wants pirlo juve and Italy and even a psg ibra ,let me know.

That a great idea I could sell some of the others that aren't that important to me to finance this Manchester City CFS and 16/17 season haul i'm considering.

Now I gotta figure out which ones i'm willing to part with 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just limit yourself to the club/national team you support and you will save mad bread. I realistically buy 2 soccer jerseys a year, 4 max.

This! I've wasted so much money on buying jerseys of teams I'm neutral for. Been selling them the past month and usually make back at least 90% of the cost. If anyone wants pirlo juve and Italy and even a psg ibra ,let me know.

shut-up-and-take-my-money-gif.gif

What size?

Finally found this DCU adizero jersey in my size BRAND NEW :smokin

Didn't even think twice. Pulled the trigger

467292094-felipe-martins-of-new-york-red-bulls-moves-gettyimages.jpg

My girl just asked me why I ran to the bedroom to grab my wallet. I told her I was going to pay some bills online....

....credit card bills.

My girl just asked me why I ran to the bedroom to grab my wallet. I told her I was going to pay some bills online....

....credit card bills.
tell her you're buying her nice stuff then hope she forgets!

Yeah I do this too, my problem is when CFS does a sale and I see all the old chelsea kits...

Yes I will give you a 100 pounds for a kit from the 90s!!

Last time I ordered from them no, but maybe they had a lot of sales with this promo. Five days and still processing for me.

Back
Top Bottom