Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just got this printed from Adidas store in Manhattan. Surprised they had the white font. Lucked out on adizero jersey a while back.

Anyone know where I can get one of the old pink MLS jerseys?

Anyone here has been buying EPL shirts during the 1996-2006 seasons where the original font was used in the flock material? I have a few questions as i see a lot of early premier league shirts showing up online with "official" premier league printing from that era but they all look way too clean and new. Im wondering if there is any way to tell if the print is original from that time as opposed to the reproduction name sets that seem to be showing up. Almost jumped the gun on a few shirts but some look suspiciously way to perfect and clean when it comes to those name sets from that time.

Im also trying to figure out what was the actual sizing/measurements of the name and numbers from that time. Like were there player size numbers for the pitch and then retail versions for the shops. There are shirts i run across with the flock print but they look very small compared to the rest of the shirt and just the size of the number in general. Hoping there's a premier league shirt historian in here :lol:

Does anyone have an idea where I can find Roma shirts but on normal price. I am checking ebay one time on day, I am looking on CFS, but is it normal that Roma's shirts has an 20-30% bigger price than rest of the Italian teams. I found Juve shirt from 97-98 for 15 euros, when I compare with Roma shirt from that season, Roma shirt costs 60 euros. It crazy.

Are these for only authentic jerseys? I have a messi international jersery like the one posted on page 1,? Where can i buy older jerseys online that are authentic like mitchelandness for basketball?

Does anyone have an idea where I can find Roma shirts but on normal price. I am checking ebay one time on day, I am looking on CFS, but is it normal that Roma's shirts has an 20-30% bigger price than rest of the Italian teams. I found Juve shirt from 97-98 for 15 euros, when I compare with Roma shirt from that season, Roma shirt costs 60 euros. It crazy.

Roma shirts are harder to come by so they cost more

Especially in mint/new condition

It doesn't work like basketball : Mitchell & Ness mimicks the authentic look of the old jerseys, and they can do all the NBA teams since they have the NBA licence. In soccer, you don't have one licence for a bunch of teams, you have to get every team's licence individually if you want to make new versions of their old jerseys. Some brands exist, such as Toffs, Scoredraw, Copa... but they usually make the very old shirts, from the 80's, and a few from the 90's.

But sometimes they just can't reproduce the old designs. For exemple, they can't put the Adidas three stripes on their shirts, as it's copyrighted by Adidas. So every Germany or France reproduction lacks the three stripes.

Classicfootballshirts, however, is a store that sells the original shirts, no reproductions. You get the real deal from them.

I wish teams with longstanding relationships with kit manufacturers like inter and nike or bayern and adidas would do retros, it would be something fresh and i would expect it to be popular

It happens sometimes ! Recently, Saint-Etienne signed a contract with Le Coq Sportif, the brand that made their kits from when they went to the Champions League finals in 1976, and so they made a throwback shirt for the market.

I live like 2 minutes away from the team store so all the kits came from there and the name sets came from Llyod's Soccer.

Any reason why you got the namesets separately? Also I haven't been to the team store in a little over a month. Have they gotten anything new in stock?

Any reason why you got the namesets separately? Also I haven't been to the team store in a little over a month. Have they gotten anything new in stock?

I got them separate because at the team store they don't heat press in house. So it takes over a week to get something done that takes 5 minutes. I can just walk into Llyod's with a shirt and be out the door in 10 minutes. Llyod's also did my Tito shirt in the parking lot at the tailgate. Team store has the usual stuff, I think the only thing that's new is the Pride scarves which sold out and they get small random stock shipments that sell out within the day.

I got them separate because at the team store they don't heat press in house. So it takes over a week to get something done that takes 5 minutes. I can just walk into Llyod's with a shirt and be out the door in 10 minutes. Llyod's also did my Tito shirt in the parking lot at the tailgate. Team store has the usual stuff, I think the only thing that's new is the Pride scarves which sold out and they get small random stock shipments that sell out within the day.

Not actually in Atlanta. Like two plus hours out. Drive is so worth it though. Games have been great. Never heard of Lloyd's. They have a lot in stock? Are they worth checking out next time I'm in Atlanta?

Back
Top Bottom