Official Soccer Jersey Thread

So I guess they won’t be making the juve third carbon jersey in authentic version???
Just wondering cause I really want to buy but don’t want to buy the replica then the authentic comes out lol

It seems that way. Real Madrid and ManU have authentics so doesn’t make since.

It was released. It was on the adidas UK site. I had it in my cart mulitple times I just decided against it. Plus the 3rd released after Ronaldo had already signed with Juve. Gotta remember that Europe gets a lot of stuff and better deals than we get in the US. I miss being stationed in the UK.

Last edited:
Got the juve carbon color replica off fanatics for 67 but bought a $100 gift card for $82 on raise. So kind of like getting it for $49
Will use the rest for that Man U authentic parley if it gets a bit cheaper

Player issue...Had to get El Nino!

IMG_2052.jpg
IMG_2050.jpg

it doesn't have heat pressed swoosh or club crest...interesting

this jersey was the one they wore on their way to the CL final. I remember it being sold out everywhere, how did you find it?

Got it from CFS. They still have some left in LS and short sleeve for other players, but XL only for LS Torres (same as mine). Sleeve length is perfect and most of the fit is pretty good, but it just seemed super long, dunno. I'm 6'2 and it still seemed a little long length wise.

https://www.classicfootballshirts.c...r-issue-away-l-s-shirt-f-torres-9-w-tags.html

I actually prefer the embroidered stuff, but yeah I thought player issue would be heat pressed. I got some training pants player issue for Athletico Madrid and those were embroidered, but I got some PI GK shorts and a jacket and those were just heat pressed lol.

Last edited:
It was released. It was on the adidas UK site. I had it in my cart mulitple times I just decided against it. Plus the 3rd released after Ronaldo had already signed with Juve. Gotta remember that Europe gets a lot of stuff and better deals than we get in the US. I miss being stationed in the UK.

Not authentic version, even in UK

just checked with my frd works for adidas corp, no authentic Juve 3rd were released, neither did Bayern

Last edited:
Not authentic version, even in UK

just checked with my frd works for adidas corp, no authentic Juve 3rd were released,
neither did Bayern

Damn. I swear they they had it listed at £110 too. That’s crazy then. Don’t get why they wouldn’t. It’s such a clean jersey.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but parley jerseys don't have authentic versions since they're made from plastic. I remember the MLS parley stuff only had 1 version available and I believe the players wore the same ones that were sold in stores?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but parley jerseys don't have authentic versions since they're made from plastic. I remember the MLS parley stuff only had 1 version available and I believe the players wore the same ones that were sold in stores?

Yeah. I think the parley kits are authentic cut only. They all have that adizero (or whatever the new name is) cut

16/17 Parley kits were indeed only made in one version. The players wore the same one and there was no 'Player Issue' version made with the size in number. This year, they made two versions: 'Replica' & 'Authentic'. The main difference is the ones the player's wear are 'Climachill'.

I have a Authentic parley Real Madrid modric jersey and replica FCB James Jersey, sonthey made both!

16/17 Parley kits were indeed only made in one version. The players wore the same one and there was no 'Player Issue' version made with the size in number. This year, they made two versions: 'Replica' & 'Authentic'. The main difference is the ones the player's wear are 'Climachill'.

The parley authentic basically is identical to replicas this year, no climachill tech was used. Only difference are logos/strips.

You are correct about the MLS jerseys, but I know United’s website has both the replica and authentic versions of their Parley 3rd kit.

thefreshlife thefreshlife nice pickup on that Atletico kit, i kinda regret not pulling the trigger on that same one with the Griezmann nameset last year on CFS

You are correct about the MLS jerseys, but I know United’s website has both the replica and authentic versions of their Parley 3rd kit.

thefreshlife thefreshlife nice pickup on that Atletico kit, i kinda regret not pulling the trigger on that same one with the Griezmann nameset last year on CFS

Yeah I was contemplating the Griezmann as well but it did sell out quicker. Was gonna grab an L in this Torres but that went next so had to settle for XL haha.

it doesn't have heat pressed swoosh or club crest...interesting

this jersey was the one they wore on their way to the CL final. I remember it being sold out everywhere, how did you find it?

The player version/match issued shirts 14/15 and 15/16 had embroidered swoosh and club badge... I've got 5 authentic shirts from those 2 seasons and they all have embroidered badges and embroidered Nike Swoosh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom