Official Soccer Jersey Thread

It’d be cool if the MLS didn’t just have one supplier. If they let each team have their own kit supplier like almost every other league in the world that’d be awesome

A few pickups I'll be adding patches/badges to eventually.

Adama Traoré - Wolves 20/21 Home

ATRAORE_WOLVES_2021_HOME.jpg

Cameron Carter-Vickers - Bournemouth 20/21 Home

CCARTERVICKERS_BOURNEMOUTH_2021_HOME.jpg

Charlie Wyke - Sunderland 20/21 Home

CWYKE_SUNDERLAND_2021_HOME.jpg

anyone know a good place in south florida that I can get a patches and names on the back for some jerseys? I cant seem to find much spots around here I live in broward county btw.

Missed out on the black kit smh. Was looking everyday. Dropped am in europe I guess. Copped the backpack tho.

A Super League I'll actually support.....

Rachel Daly - West Ham 20/21 Away

RDALY_WESTHAM_2021_AWAY.jpg

Didn't even know Daly was with West Ham. Kinda cool story, but when I was interning for USL back in 2014 they had a pro-am women's league that ran in the summer. Daly and a bunch of other current pros were on the LA Blues (including USWNT defender Abby Dahlkemper), it was cool to watch them play and then see them go on to play professionally or ball out in college. The night after the championship match at the IMG Academy we went to karaoke with the squad.

But, an opinion nonetheless.

I'd actually agree that they've been terrible. I mean, the previous black one was alright, better than the current one with that awful pink. Most of the green-based ones have looked generic and uninspired. Those super-hero ones with the lightning bolt designs in 2014 WC were awful. Then again, Nike did worse. Atletico jerseys were generic.

Only thing adidas has done is introduce black as a primary color. But then they've f'ed it up with lime green or neon pink or some weird collar design.

To be honest though, I've only ever really loved the ABA Sport Aztec calendar design.

A holy grail item for the metalhead in me boys. The second issue of West Ham x Iron Maiden jerseys. First was a home jersey now an away. Bassist, primary songwriter and founding member Steve Harris was scouted by the Academy of football many moons ago. He found music and the rest is metal history.
94AF7E4D-FD8D-4077-A733-AC76B8B21F9E.jpeg

he was a winger (or what a winger was in the late 60s early 70s and 11 was his number)
82012A46-3282-42B4-8455-BECC55B142C8.jpeg

dog does and doesn’t help
5CB0FA75-2B82-4905-B73C-D557015A9E10.jpeg

12A2A53C-74E0-4C96-81F2-A3E2B5F8BBA6.jpeg

forever rocks the claret and blue
07B9F8AF-A224-47F3-905B-8344B34D5045.jpeg

"If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
If you're gonna try, well, stick around
Gonna cry, just move along
If you're gonna die, you're gonna die"

17D5A34B-691F-462C-97E3-85FCA5E94A8B.jpeg

Didn't even know Daly was with West Ham. Kinda cool story, but when I was interning for USL back in 2014 they had a pro-am women's league that ran in the summer. Daly and a bunch of other current pros were on the LA Blues (including USWNT defender Abby Dahlkemper), it was cool to watch them play and then see them go on to play professionally or ball out in college. The night after the championship match at the IMG Academy we went to karaoke with the squad.

That's awesome. The women's side of the game has grown so much the last five years. The English teams really taking it seriously is exciting. Everton are supposed to start selling the Women's team jersey next season. I am really looking forward to seeing NWSL continue to grow as well with Angel City. As an ATL UTD founding member I am hoping the rumors of an Atlanta United women's team are true. Knowing Arthur Blank, they would be an instant world force of a squad.

Latest jersey pickups:

Lisandro López - Racing Club 2018 Home

LLOPEZ_RACINGCLUB_2018_HOME.jpg

Gökhan Gönül - Fenerbahçe 20/21 Home

GGONUL_FENERBAHCE_2021_HOME.jpg

Lewis Ferguson - Aberdeen 20/21 Home

LFERGUSON_ABERDEEN_2021_HOME.jpg

Conor McAleny - Oldham Athletic 20/21 Home

CMCALENY_OLDHAMATHLETIC_2021_HOME.jpg

Brandon Fernandes - FC GOA 2021 AFC Champions League Home

BFERNANDES_FCGOA_2021_HOME_AFCCL.jpg

anyone know a good place in south florida that I can get a patches and names on the back for some jerseys? I cant seem to find much spots around here I live in broward county btw.

I know a shop in Boca that'll iron them on the kit for you. You're better off getting the patches and nameplates online tbh

That's awesome. The women's side of the game has grown so much the last five years. The English teams really taking it seriously is exciting. Everton are supposed to start selling the Women's team jersey next season. I am really looking forward to seeing NWSL continue to grow as well with Angel City. As an ATL UTD founding member I am hoping the rumors of an Atlanta United women's team are true. Knowing Arthur Blank, they would be an instant world force of a squad.

Yup, sucks that Sacramento is most likely losing their NWSL team with all the issues going on with the men's team and the MLS bid. Looks like it's moving to SD.

Nike Canada had this kit for about 60 bucks so I pulled the trigger on a scudetto winning season! Nike’s templates this season have been great, much better than Adidas the last 2 years imo because Nike has been doing a lot of retro stuff

ED1AC4E4-596E-4978-82CF-87DBD870C923.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom