Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Decent sale on Kitbag for an Authentic with nameset. Was surprised the 25% off applied on the Authentic but not the Stadium Version.

1627911633375.png

Guess now I'll have to add a farewell patch or something.. :smh:

Haven't bought a kit in about 3-4 seasons now. Do all authentics in every brand still need a size up? They still fitting skintight?

Haven't bought a kit in about 3-4 seasons now. Do all authentics in every brand still need a size up? They still fitting skintight?

No. Both adidas and Nike authentics aren't quite as tight as they used to be. Obviously it is all still relative. If you are borderline in a size, I still might would size up in Nike vapors. But if a size fits you comfortably, you have no need to size up on Nike and Adidas authentics with the new ones. Puma and Kappa authentics, yeah still size up.

No. Both adidas and Nike authentics aren't quite as tight as they used to be. Obviously it is all still relative. If you are borderline in a size, I still might would size up in Nike vapors. But if a size fits you comfortably, you have no need to size up on Nike and Adidas authentics with the new ones. Puma and Kappa authentics, yeah still size up.
Thanks for the help. Anyone else have some input?

Thanks for the help. Anyone else have some input?

Agree - it's not the same as around 2010 where authentics were significantly smaller. For Nike and Adidas you can usually take the same size between replica and authentic versions.

For me, I size up on the Nike ADV / Vapor authentics because the shoulders are cut narrower than the replica versions and I need that room. In Adidas, I take the same size.

I Kappa authentics, I size up two.

Back
Top Bottom