Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

The design is going to change man. No way it stays like this with all this outrage

Anotha one

52DF7C4A-CA46-4799-9797-4BFBB1E9A477.jpeg

Agreement with floodarea floodarea over the news

Until Paramount officially announces they are delaying the movie's release in order to "make changes to Sonic's design," I call absolute ******** on the Director saying that he'll be able to change Sonic's design by the time that November release time window comes around.

No way between now (May) and November will be enough time to edit an entire movie to change Sonic's god awful design to something "fanworthy"

Agreement with floodarea floodarea over the news

Until Paramount officially announces they are delaying the movie's release in order to "make changes to Sonic's design," I call absolute BULL**** on the Director saying that he'll be able to change Sonic's design by the time that November release time window comes around.

No way between now (May) and November will be enough time to edit an entire movie to change Sonic's god awful design to something "fanworthy"

Bro it's just a cgi character being rendered on top of live action footage lol. I'm sure substantial changes can be made.

Righteously, this may be one of the most brilliant marketing strategies in recent memory. Sonic has become relevant again from the outrage. They’ll def postpone the movie for around Christmas and make big bucks off the strength

This looks terrible, but I would like to see the scene where he turns Super Sonic.

Back
Top Bottom