Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

the-dream-is-real-vin-diesel-is-sonic-the-hedgehog-1429429.png

Sonic Team said “nah that ain’t me” :lol:

But it seems as though Sega has been frustrated with paramount throughout this whole process and paramount has ignored many suggestions and issues Sega has had with the film :smh:

**** ‘em

But it seems as though Sega has been frustrated with paramount throughout this whole process and paramount has ignored many suggestions and issues Sega has had with the film :smh:

**** ‘em

Nintendo (at least present Nintendo) would never sign off and let some company make a movie based on their IP without being involved. Better believe they sign off on every single step of the new Mario movie, Sega just wanted a check.

Nintendo (at least present Nintendo) would never sign off and let some company make a movie based on their IP without being involved. Better believe they sign off on every single step of the new Mario movie, Sega just wanted a check.
Thats all true too

Sega goof’d for sure

Mario about to win again :smh:

Just listen to this man

How much love and car was put into Detective Pikachu just to make sure they pleased fans and stayed as true to the source material as possible

They spent TWO MF YEARS just studying animals before they even got the designs off and spent a whole year on the designs for all the Pokémon

Detective Pikachu was far and away the more difficult project and they nailed it

Sonic looks like Paramount did the homework right before class started :smh::smh::smh:

**** ‘em

Because their games have been sooo good as of late right? :rofl:

Homie replaced Paramount Sonic with Actual Sonic.

Better or worse? Lol

100000000% BETTER

Gotta appreciate some random person putting in effort like this without pay

I’d easily take poor CGI like this with an accurate Sonic over the original 10/10 times

Back
Top Bottom