Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

YOOOOOOO HYPE AS HELL FOR SONIC FORCES MAN

INFINATE LOOKS SO BADASS AND THAT SOUNDTRACK FOR HIM IS TOO SMOKIN'

Trying to hold off on the Forces hype but Infinite looks legit. I wanna see more gameplay footage though

Hopefully mania brings back the glory days. i feel like the series peaked at sonic 3 on top of sonic and knuckles (remember u could put the sonic 3 cartridge on top of the sonic and knuckles one) and then it kinda fizzled out and then sonic adventure came out and OH MY GOD, the sonic cast in 3d was amazing plus it was somewhat open world. sonic adventure 2 was aight but didnt come plus to the first one, sonic shuffle was a clone of mario party but very fun and slept on. sonic heroes was the last game i played and enjoyed. the "team" aspect of the game was cool but idk it just felt rushed.

I'm almost positive that Mania will be dope. The footage, artwork, soundtrack, levels all look amazing from what we've seen in videos. Forces looks promising but you never know with Sega. I really wanna know how it plays first.

The spheres are back!!!

Man...hurry up and get here 8/15!!! I already have it pre-installed, so it's just sitting there teasing me.

That blue spheres music got me feeling all kinds of ways :emoji_cry:

Dat nostalgia yo.

Back
Top Bottom