Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

w95AhD1.gif

Five more days...

Wow...S3&K is one of my favorite games and this looks like a direct continuation of that

So is this a full-fledged game with a little story and bosses and new levels? Or is it just a collection of some classic levels with a couple new ones?

Wow...S3&K is one of my favorite games and this looks like a direct continuation of that

So is this a full-fledged game with a little story and bosses and new levels? Or is it just a collection of some classic levels with a couple new ones?

Both.

nvm taken down
leaked gameplay is out there
some folks got codes early and posting gameplay
game looks so damn goooood

Sonic Mania is basically a love letter to the 16-bit era Sonic games that everyone remembers and loves.

I'm sick. I slept on the Collector's edition. I wanted one tomorrow. :frown:
What system you tryna get it for?

Looks like I'm actually going to be waiting until tomorrow to play because I originally PO'd for the PS4 but later decided I wanted it for the Switch. I just called my local BestBuy and they said they're only getting a few Sonic Mania Collectors Editions for the Switch on a first come first serve basis so I'll be there bright and early

What system you tryna get it for?

Looks like I'm actually going to be waiting until tomorrow to play because I originally PO'd for the PS4 but later decided I wanted it for the Switch. I just called my local BestBuy and they said they're only getting a few Sonic Mania Collectors Editions for the Switch on a first come first serve basis so I'll be there bright and early

Xbox One. :/

I only had time to play Act 1 of the first Zone but it seems like this game is going to deliver. Can't wait to get off and play the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom