OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 THREAD TONIGHT @ 10pm

soa_badge.jpg

EVERY TUESDAY AT 10pm

EDIT:

3x01 September 7 2010
"So[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sons_of_Anarchy_episodes#cite_note-2[/sup]"
The aftermath of Abel's kidnapping has the Sons reeling, especially Jax; Gemma, who is still on the lam, gets hit with some unexpected news from her past.  
(2009-11-24)
 (2009-11-17)

(2009-11-10)

(2009-11-03)

i need to watch like the last 4 episodes of last season by TONIGHT i missed out couldnt watch imma go buy the season 1 blu-ray

idk if this was actually already exposed at the end of season 1 or not but i think clay killed jax dad

because in one of the previews they show clay and jax arguing and jax says "what you gonna shot me in the back of my head TOO" i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mrshadow

i need to watch like the last 4 episodes of last season by TONIGHT i missed out couldnt watch imma go buy the season 1 blu-ray

idk if this was actually already exposed at the end of season 1 or not but i think clay killed jax dad

because in one of the previews they show clay and jax arguing and jax says "what you gonna shot me in the back of my head TOO" i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
you missed a few good parts there in man, especially the finale

I caught a few episodes of this last year and thought it was pretty good. Is it worth getting into?

IMO its worth getting into if your into all that gang/action/drama thing then this is the show for you

its like the sopranos(i think) i never seen the sopranos but aint it about gang stuff 2?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I caught a few episodes of this last year and thought it was pretty good. Is it worth getting into?

Rav...it's one of the better shows on TV. The last episode of season 1 was
eek.gif
It REALLY sets the tone for (what should be) a crazy season 2....thereare gonna be some problems within Sam Crow....

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I gotta read up on season 1
You will not be disappointed, highly recommended.
Just now finishing Season. 1 and
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm finishing up on season 1 right now as I write this. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish all of season 1, but I will have tonight'sepisode on DVR so I'll be good. I am so addicted to this show. I love it.

Well since I couldn't finish watching all of season 1 I need someone to tell me what happens from the episode where jax offs you know who to the finale

i have to watch all of season one. lol. so im gonna be behind. but from the looks of it, looks like its worth goin out and gettin.

not needed i saw everything i needed to know in that recap they did i cant believe what they did to donna and how they tried to kill opie

Originally Posted by mrshadow

did opie really sellout the club tho?
Hightlight: no, the ATF lady set him up, arrested him, buggedhis truck and phone, paid off all his debt and put his family in witness protection, so when the Club check the court records it looked like he was workingwith them.

its messed up how they doing opie wrong but if he ever found out that his own people his own "family" things will get so out of hand even i wouldwant to join in

Back
Top Bottom