OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 THREAD TONIGHT @ 10pm

god that ending had me way turned off to the show. did they really have to go that graphic with the scene?

yeah the ending scene on the last show was pretty intense.. FX pushes it sometimes.
But I can't complain this show and Maggie Siff is amazing.

DoubleJs07 wrote: That episode was INCREDIBLE...the ending was image image

that being said, can someone explain something to me....

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
in the last season Jax went down to the station to ask Unser if there were any leads in the case. Hale overheard him and was feeling guilty, because he knew about the whole thing with the ATF chick so he told Jax, that because of the ATF setup, Clay was gonna put a hit on Opie.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I gotta read up on season 1

ya, i saw commercials the other day.

i really want to start up on this show until lost starts back up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good choice until the best show of all time returns.
pimp.gif

We gotta keep this thread going sons.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

REAPER CREW WE IN HERE.

Man that was an intense season opener. Cant wait for next week
P.S. Fave line of season 1 "Make it Ghetto, Make it Gangsta"

Originally Posted by mrshadow

I figured it was the nazi guys but I had some doubt....I agree with dude who said something gonna pop off between jax & opie vs clay & tig

Really?!? How you gonna doubt it was them when they showed Rollins' tattoo while he was telling Gemma the message they wanted passed onto SAMCRO....

Anyways, been hooked since the pilot episode of the 1st season. I read an article before the show premiered that one of the producers of the show spent weekshanging around a real MC to get a more authentic feel for the show.

pimp.gif

yeah i couldn't belive what happend at the end...

**$# was def a good episode but a shocker...

can't wait till next week....

anybody get episodes early like when the wire season 5 ?

episodes were droppin online like a week in advance...but i think it was cause of ondemand??

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Originally Posted by mrshadow

I figured it was the nazi guys but I had some doubt....I agree with dude who said something gonna pop off between jax & opie vs clay & tig

Really?!? How you gonna doubt it was them when they showed Rollins' tattoo while he was telling Gemma the message they wanted passed onto SAMCRO....

Anyways, been hooked since the pilot episode of the 1st season. I read an article before the show premiered that one of the producers of the show spent weeks hanging around a real MC to get a more authentic feel for the show.

pimp.gif
idk why i doubted it

well isnt SOA is based on the hells angels or something like that? i think i seen that somewhere

can anyone explain the funk between opie and clay in season 1?

he mentions a couple times the hes on clay's *$%! list but i didnt hear a reason why.

Originally Posted by So4i5

he mentions a couple times the hes on clay's *$%! list but i didnt hear a reason why.
1. Opie is fresh out of prison, so he's kinda being kept at arms length until he proves he's still down
2. He was supposed with the gang to blow up the Mayans warehouse, but skipped out at the last minute

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by So4i5

1. Opie is fresh out of prison, so he's kinda being kept at arms length until he proves he's still down
2. He was supposed with the gang to blow up the Mayans warehouse, but skipped out at the last minute

thanks. i remember all that i guess i just didnt put it together. its @*+$+# up though. opie is aligning himself with clay and the beef he has with jax, notknowing clay tried to off him

SOA is loosely based on the sons of silence outta the Midwest.

One of my old costumers is in a 1% MC. He told me another member is a consultant for the show. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the producers was in te bayarea.

Bay area has a crazy MC scene, so many beefs and so many rules and regulations. My car club wanted to start a motorcycle division but in order to do that,"they" have to allow it. We got denied cuz the last people they allowed this year to start a MC failed miserably and got beat and stabbed up, so theyaren't taking any chances.

^^^ damn thats crazy man after seen a "gangland" episode on them MC gangs i wouldnt mess with them..they dont play

I lived in Colorado Springs for a while where Sons of Silence supposedly were heavy.
My cousin showed me a tattoo shop where a lot of bikers/vets go but I never saw and SOS patches around the city.

If you have comcast last weeks episode onDemand, and hulu.com has a video recap of every episode from last season
if you need a quick catch up.

Back
Top Bottom