pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14
you trying to get banned son?

man i hope this thing with that new neo-nazi/nords and SOA thing escalates to a new level
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AND W T F JUST HAPPENED???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
they better not hurt my baby gema

Why would I get banned?

But man I knew the chick in the van was a set up! Those neo Nazis something serious.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I CANT Fing BELIEVE THEY DID THAT TO MY BABE got me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
this is gonna be a sweet season cant wait for more

Rollins and his crew just messed up. For real I think Gemma is the most dangerous person on the show

eek.gif
It's about to get serious.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who watches this. This season is looking good.
pimp.gif

i liked how they used those Michael Myers mask....so who could it of been? the nords?

Originally Posted by mrshadow

i liked how they used those Michael Myers mask....so who could it of been? the nords?
You serious? it was obvious as hell it was the same white dudes who was w/ the head nazi guy in the benz (hence the whole head masks).

This season is starting off crazy but jax F'd up not telling opie the truth off the top, best believe he gonna have to tell him before the season ends.

Man didn't see this tread, I started the other..Oh boy this season started off right!!!!!M'aaaa'm, dam i cant believe they did peggy like that..Itsbout to get thick...

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

You serious? it was obvious as hell it was the same white dudes who was w/ the head nazi guy in the benz (hence the whole head masks).

This season is starting off crazy but jax F'd up not telling opie the truth off the top, best believe he gonna have to tell him before the season ends.
I'm seeing something serious happen between Jax and Opie v. Tig and Clay. Seems like Tig wants the be next in line whenever Clay steps downinstead of Jax

Opie is going to side with Clay... its painfully obvious... til jax tells him what went down for real

I figured it was the nazi guys but I had some doubt....I agree with dude who said something gonna pop off between jax & opie vs clay & tig

That episode was INCREDIBLE...the ending was
smh.gif
eek.gif

that being said, can someone explain something to me....

Spoiler [+]
When did Jax initially put 2+2 together to find out that Clay was involved in the botched hit? In the opening 2 minutes of the show (before the episode started), there was a scene of a funeral where Jax is hugging the nurse and he has a split lip...when did that happen? I saw all of Season 1 on DVD, and I can't remember that funeral or if Jax found out Clay was involved in the murder....

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I'm seeing something serious happen between Jax and Opie v. Tig and Clay. Seems like Tig wants the be next in line whenever Clay steps down instead of Jax
I gotta disagree Tig aint no chief but he's loyal as hell to clay and the club, plus dude don't give a damn about offing somebody,he's the white version of chris and snoop. I see this season ending w/ Jax in charge.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That episode was INCREDIBLE...the ending was
smh.gif
eek.gif

that being said, can someone explain something to me....

Spoiler [+]
When did Jax initially put 2+2 together to find out that Clay was involved in the botched hit? In the opening 2 minutes of the show (before the episode started), there was a scene of a funeral where Jax is hugging the nurse and he has a split lip...when did that happen? I saw all of Season 1 on DVD, and I can't remember that funeral or if Jax found out Clay was involved in the murder....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The funeral was the last episode of season 1. Jax and Tig got in a fight when Jax let the 17 year old witness leave. Jax spent the night in the graveyard thenwent to Opie's wife's funeral. Where the nurse (Tara) gave him his SOA vest. Piney gave Jax another copy of John Teller's memoirs.

Back
Top Bottom