OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 THREAD TONIGHT @ 10pm

Mannnn I thought Jax was gonna Kill Clay.

laugh.gif
Juice bein used as "Booty bait"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Of course Clay and Jax aren't going to brawl.
laugh.gif

Welp, they did.

I already had a feeling when that cop was pulling over that ****** that he was gonna get shot, just by how they were setting up the camera angles.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
smh.gif

and getting shanked too, guess it wasnt his day
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

im a fan of the show and the crew but its sorta annoying how some of this stuff is kind of predictable, you know juice isnt going to die, you know jax isntgoing to die, i guess that the difference between this and sopranos, no one (except tony) was safe

i love the show but havent been following too long, someone want to explain who "Kohl" is? the name jax mentioned to the Fed chick

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
smh.gif

and getting shanked too, guess it wasnt his day
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

im a fan of the show and the crew but its sorta annoying how some of this stuff is kind of predictable, you know juice isnt going to die, you know jax isnt going to die, i guess that the difference between this and sopranos, no one (except tony) was safe

i love the show but havent been following too long, someone want to explain who "Kohl" is? the name jax mentioned to the Fed chick

I think he said, "Cone/Cohn/Kohn" referring to season 1. Tara's ex-boyfriend was fed, "Cone/Cohn/Kohn" went to Charming to stalk her. Jax ended up shooting him dead & dumping the body.

Just started watching the show this season and Im hooked
pimp.gif
. Might have topick up the first season on dvd to bring myself up to speed on everything because I had no idea what Jax and the fed chick were talking about. Thanks forclearing it up mEasy

i watched this show for the first time tonight..it was a real good episode..might start catching it every time it comes on

i knew that jax and clay where going to go at it...it was kind of a lame fight but they whopped each others as

and
smh.gif
smh.gif
at juice getting shanked out of no where i wasnt expecting that

and
smh.gif
at opie he should of smash that pron chick right there where he was at

This whole show, according to the creator, is largely based on Hamlet, so the beef between Clay and Jax will probably continue to brew for a LONG while,possibly until one (or both) is dead.

Originally Posted by mrshadow

care to explain the whole hamlet story i dont know it so well
Hamlet seeks revenge for the murder of his father by Claudius. Claudius then marries Hamlet's mother to become king...Hamlet eventually killsClaudius.

Angel

Hmmmm, so you think Clay had something to do with the death of Jax's father. I know it's been said that he was hit by a truck or something, but maybethat's a cover up?
Remember the whole situation with Lyle's dad in season 1.

Am I the only one that just found out Big Otto was Kurt Sutter? I never followed the Shield, kinda regret not doing so.

If you REALLY want to get into it...during Hamlet, the ghost of his father talks to him and tells him Claudius killed him. He was speaking to him from"beyond the grave", same way Jax is reading the transcript his father wrote..Horatio could be Piney as he is the oldest member and Jax's closestfriend, (aside from Opie)..

Angel

no Tig just punched Juice to set up the beatdown of the black snitch to get protection for SOA.

Juice was shanked by Aryian nation.

Hamlet seeks revenge for the murder of his father by Claudius. Claudius then marries Hamlet's mother to become king...Hamlet eventually kills Claudius.
so ...
hamlet = jax
Claudius = clay
Hamlet's mother = gemma

Hmmmm, so you think Clay had something to do with the death of Jax's father. I know it's been said that he was hit by a truck or something, but maybe that's a cover up?
Remember the whole situation with Lyle's dad in season 1.

Am I the only one that just found out Big Otto was Kurt Sutter?
after jax found those pics and journals i always thought clay had to do something with the death of jax's dad.... i never heard anything bouthim been hit by a truck but im sure its a cover up

and im sure your not alone on that one but i found out big otto was kurt sutter after the 1st episode of the 1st season on wikipedia

The show is the truth. I saw an interview on the Carson show with Charlie Hunnam (Jax), had not idea he was from England. Dude has a heavy accent, crazy howwell he plays his part in the show.

Originally Posted by BallinB

The show is the truth. I saw an interview on the Carson show with Charlie Hunnam (Jax), had not idea he was from England. Dude has a heavy accent, crazy how well he plays his part in the show.
Yeah didn't know that either until I watched Green Street Hooligans

Finally getting to see this tonight with the replay. I refused to get it online. I wanted to wait for that HD Broadcast.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dunno why the damn DVR didn't record the other night. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom