OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 THREAD TONIGHT @ 10pm

Man... I don't know this show doesn't have a bigger following. I followed the Shield from day 1 and they had a huge following and I prefer SOAEASILY... I'm really curious to see how they get out of jail, because I'm confused. However, I don't think Jax and Clay are gonna square off.I'd be willing to bet that's a misdirection play by the editing.

Of course Clay and Jax aren't going to brawl.
laugh.gif

Opie is bugging right now, he needs to hook up wit Luanne's girl he was eyeing last week and chill out.
I wonder how Jax or Clay would handle things if they found out about Gemma.

The club has hard decision to make, who do you follow, the 2nd in command with the smarter ideas, or the leader who's plans aren't so well thought out?

what the hell are they gonna do now?

dont tell me Ope and Piney are gonna bust them out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif

while sippin on some Patron through a straw..
laugh.gif

this @** really getting good now.. my guess is Bobby eventually letting Jax and Clay know that their beef needs to be settled before anything..

and
ohwell.gif
at Jucie getting shanked up.. hope its not a wrap for him.. homiealways coming through with all the intell.

great season so far though.. anybody know how many episodes they gonna have this season?

laugh.gif
the clubs gonan have to get black dudes in there to help them out

damn, no holding cells for them boys, look like they went straight to federal penitentiary
eek.gif
laugh.gif

again, Great show....
this is how u advance week to week and keep viewers glued to the TV
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif

while sippin on some Patron through a straw..
laugh.gif

this @** really getting good now.. my guess is Bobby eventually letting Jax and Clay know that their beef needs to be settled before anything..

and
ohwell.gif
at Jucie getting shanked up.. hope its not a wrap for him.. homie always coming through with all the intell.

great season so far though.. anybody know how many episodes they gonna have this season?
I'm guessing piney gonna get drunk and tell ope what happened or jax gonna tell all the guys he's locked up with, either the truth gonnacome out one way or another.

the shows season finale is dec 1

by the looks of it, it looked like it was tig that shanked juice

and
smh.gif
smh.gif
at them irish guys dealing with Zobelle

and i doubt that piney gonna do anything to break them out i think its gonna be unser and hale

Can't wait to see what happnes next. Should've listened to Jax....Clay's a moron.

BTW: I just found this thread........About time there's a thread for the show.

Since The League has SAMCRO members behind bars, the club must make new alliances in prison to survive. Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Agent Stahl uses this imprisonment to test Jax and Clay's relationship.

sounds interesting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bump

Can't wait for tonight. I highly doubt they keep them in jail for more than 2 episodes. Either Jax or Clay have to get out this episode or the next. Idon't see them ending their beef anytime soon tho.

I feel like Jax and Clay will squash beef and get the club in the right direction. At least I hope. I don't have high expectations for tonight'sepisode.

come on now....i dont think jax and clay's beef is ending anytime soon although i do agree that they wont be locked up for more then 2 episodes

in the preview where juice gets stabbed by tig i think its a distraction so they could do some type of evil doing so they could break out

Back
Top Bottom