Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Thanks for clearing that up for me Budweiser. Tuesdays episode was great, that bathroom scene with the Mayans was epic. Cant wait for the 90 min episode next week.

90 minutes?! yessssssssss.
I am confused on the whole IRA and Samcro. Like what intentions does the priest have? 

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Thanks for clearing that up for me Budweiser. Tuesdays episode was great, that bathroom scene with the Mayans was epic. Cant wait for the 90 min episode next week.

90 minutes?! yessssssssss.
I am confused on the whole IRA and Samcro. Like what intentions does the priest have? 

AYO... did they really do Biker Hurley?
2lt54x5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fun episode.

And that opening shot ... 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
2gy6smx.jpg

AYO... did they really do Biker Hurley?
2lt54x5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fun episode.

And that opening shot ... 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
2gy6smx.jpg

As an aside, my buddy painted this as part of a Halloween costume for his brother. Pretty goddamn good, in my opinion.

69396_573415149511_23002886_33113680_6152887_n.jpg

66504_572478920721_23002886_33095756_1721583_n.jpg

Also, in the list of all time great shows, SONS is lapped by several show. But NO show has ever got me as excited for an episode. My blood is pumping when they're about to brawl, as if I'm throwing hands myself. It's crazy.

As an aside, my buddy painted this as part of a Halloween costume for his brother. Pretty goddamn good, in my opinion.

69396_573415149511_23002886_33113680_6152887_n.jpg

66504_572478920721_23002886_33095756_1721583_n.jpg

Also, in the list of all time great shows, SONS is lapped by several show. But NO show has ever got me as excited for an episode. My blood is pumping when they're about to brawl, as if I'm throwing hands myself. It's crazy.

I dont know where the rest of yall is but this episode is crazy.... sons is def one of the top 5 shows on tv right now

I dont know where the rest of yall is but this episode is crazy.... sons is def one of the top 5 shows on tv right now

Fam I'm peeping that too. Gemma need to step in ASAP with the AYO.... FX seems like the type of network to let that incest happen....

Overall this is a pretty good ep I got a feeling they gon b in Belfast for at least another week though. I was thinking they may get it all handled this week.

Fam I'm peeping that too. Gemma need to step in ASAP with the AYO.... FX seems like the type of network to let that incest happen....

Overall this is a pretty good ep I got a feeling they gon b in Belfast for at least another week though. I was thinking they may get it all handled this week.

- Interesting that the priest finally was honest about what he wanted.
- Telly is definitely not about that life
- Hale's brother is a scumbag that will pay the man who was DIRECTLY involved with his brother's death to advance his political career. Disgrazia
- Maybe Darby is a changed man after all
- Tig and the Tacoma fellow seemed to have hashed it out
- & Finally Abel is about to have a ******ed half brother if Jax and Trinity keep at it.

- Interesting that the priest finally was honest about what he wanted.
- Telly is definitely not about that life
- Hale's brother is a scumbag that will pay the man who was DIRECTLY involved with his brother's death to advance his political career. Disgrazia
- Maybe Darby is a changed man after all
- Tig and the Tacoma fellow seemed to have hashed it out
- & Finally Abel is about to have a ******ed half brother if Jax and Trinity keep at it.

Lol Budweiser ur Irish bro we needed u doing these translations earlier this season....

Lol that prospect def wasn't bout that life, don't even know why dude was tryna get down he could've made a phone call or something when dude was n the gym....

Next week looks good glad that Belfast chapter ain't being rushed it looks like it may get interesting......

Tara won't get the abortion, Gemma knows bout the kid n at heart Tara wants to be the next Gemma

Lol Budweiser ur Irish bro we needed u doing these translations earlier this season....

Lol that prospect def wasn't bout that life, don't even know why dude was tryna get down he could've made a phone call or something when dude was n the gym....

Next week looks good glad that Belfast chapter ain't being rushed it looks like it may get interesting......

Tara won't get the abortion, Gemma knows bout the kid n at heart Tara wants to be the next Gemma

Hate that feeling I had all episode that Jax was gonna smash his half sister
laugh.gif
Gemma or Maureen need to say something ASAP.

I got a feeling Tara is gonna get badly hurt or killed to end the season...

Hate that feeling I had all episode that Jax was gonna smash his half sister
laugh.gif
Gemma or Maureen need to say something ASAP.

I got a feeling Tara is gonna get badly hurt or killed to end the season...

I cant wait for the ex-calaveras guy to get murked they should have killed him in the bathroom with his man . I had the same feeling that Jax was gonna smash Trinity lol Good thing the priest came down the steps when he did . AnD that new prospect was a pure @@%%# , he wanted to have no parts of that life he left the vest and gun on the hood and bounced .
I dont think Tara will go through with the abortion either , But what happens if that couple at the end adopts Abel ? i guess the Priest could stop that though .
I wonder how they plan to get Jimmy especially in his home town with members of the Club playing both sides

Back
Top Bottom