Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

I cant wait for the ex-calaveras guy to get murked they should have killed him in the bathroom with his man . I had the same feeling that Jax was gonna smash Trinity lol Good thing the priest came down the steps when he did . AnD that new prospect was a pure @@%%# , he wanted to have no parts of that life he left the vest and gun on the hood and bounced .
I dont think Tara will go through with the abortion either , But what happens if that couple at the end adopts Abel ? i guess the Priest could stop that though .
I wonder how they plan to get Jimmy especially in his home town with members of the Club playing both sides

Jax and Trinity need to cut all that flirting out, somebody needs to tell them theyre brother and sister.

So the beef between Tig and kozak is over a woman...interesting

The prospect wasnt about that life lol...Sack wouldve stood tall

I agree with you Mextra, they shouldve killed the caleveras dude too. Hes gonna be a problem.

For some reason I think the Priest is playing Jax, trying to get him to take out Jimmy

Jax and Trinity need to cut all that flirting out, somebody needs to tell them theyre brother and sister.

So the beef between Tig and kozak is over a woman...interesting

The prospect wasnt about that life lol...Sack wouldve stood tall

I agree with you Mextra, they shouldve killed the caleveras dude too. Hes gonna be a problem.

For some reason I think the Priest is playing Jax, trying to get him to take out Jimmy

My thoughts:
-I feel the writers are using Jackson potentially giving Trinity the D as the thing that will force Gemma to Maureen to tell them being siblings. But every time they around each other I am thinking please God don't let this happen.

-I have a feeling that Jimmy has no choice but to kill the Sons now since he couldn't get them deported. One thing I notice about Jimmy is that his motive are not that bad, he actually wants Jackson to get Abel and just leave Belfast and then stop paying someone to do a job. He maybe an a-hole but it is the priest who is making things harder for Jax.

-Jackson is some depth !@%%. He has to kill Jimmy to get Abel but he also need to deliver him alive to Stahl to complete the deal he made with her. 

-There is still the big mystery about what happen to John Teller in Belfast. But whatever it is will most likely be the beginning to storylines that line carry on to next season.

-The priest is an %$% and I really hate this fool. Why can't the IRA make it look like a hit from gang, not like the IRA is in short supply of people who want to stop them. He sends Abel away and they wouldn't show that couple if it was not important. And remember the orphanage is far away from Belfast so Abel could be gone before the priest even realizes it. Then what will he tell Jack, so,e more poetic BS. 

-Th stuff going on in Charming is interest, to see what the Sons will return too. Hale's brother will have made some serious moves, Tara will most likely get kidnapped before she can off the baby. 

My thoughts:
-I feel the writers are using Jackson potentially giving Trinity the D as the thing that will force Gemma to Maureen to tell them being siblings. But every time they around each other I am thinking please God don't let this happen.

-I have a feeling that Jimmy has no choice but to kill the Sons now since he couldn't get them deported. One thing I notice about Jimmy is that his motive are not that bad, he actually wants Jackson to get Abel and just leave Belfast and then stop paying someone to do a job. He maybe an a-hole but it is the priest who is making things harder for Jax.

-Jackson is some depth !@%%. He has to kill Jimmy to get Abel but he also need to deliver him alive to Stahl to complete the deal he made with her. 

-There is still the big mystery about what happen to John Teller in Belfast. But whatever it is will most likely be the beginning to storylines that line carry on to next season.

-The priest is an %$% and I really hate this fool. Why can't the IRA make it look like a hit from gang, not like the IRA is in short supply of people who want to stop them. He sends Abel away and they wouldn't show that couple if it was not important. And remember the orphanage is far away from Belfast so Abel could be gone before the priest even realizes it. Then what will he tell Jack, so,e more poetic BS. 

-Th stuff going on in Charming is interest, to see what the Sons will return too. Hale's brother will have made some serious moves, Tara will most likely get kidnapped before she can off the baby. 

I agree with that statement bout the priest playing Jax, something still doesnt add up I just don' know what it is yet

I agree with that statement bout the priest playing Jax, something still doesnt add up I just don' know what it is yet

jacks better not have an Oldboy-type thing happen with trinity.  
eek.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

i can imagine maureen and gemma having heart attacks or fainting.  
laugh.gif

the sons is based on macbeth or hamlet right?  can't remember which one, but incest would fit in.

are those the best prospects they could get?  those guys are soft as hell.  maybe in future episodes the fat one will prove to be a badass.

tara will probably not go through with the abortion but then the calaveras guy will get her and shoot her in the stomach or do something to make her lose the baby anyway.

rustyshackleford, you have a good point.  what jimmy's doing doesn't seem that bad.  he just handled the situation badly.

eek.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

the sons is based on macbeth or hamlet right?  can't remember which one, but incest would fit in.

are those the best prospects they could get?  those guys are soft as hell.  maybe in future episodes the fat one will prove to be a badass.

tara will probably not go through with the abortion but then the calaveras guy will get her and shoot her in the stomach or do something to make her lose the baby anyway.

rustyshackleford, you have a good point.  what jimmy's doing doesn't seem that bad.  he just handled the situation badly.

Originally Posted by shogun

eek.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Hamlet mainly

Originally Posted by shogun

eek.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Hamlet mainly

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I already dislike this new prospect, dudes got a lot to live up to after half sack.

this
Word. Not loving the whole Ireland trip so far. Basically they are getting %*%$%! by everyone right? 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I already dislike this new prospect, dudes got a lot to live up to after half sack.

this
Word. Not loving the whole Ireland trip so far. Basically they are getting %*%$%! by everyone right? 

I just bought seasons 1 and 2 on bluray this past weekend. already punished all 6 discs in 2 days. Ive missed the first 4 episodes of this season. The last episode I saw was when Samcro arrived in Belfast. What did I miss in the first  4 episodes of season 3?
nerd.gif

I just bought seasons 1 and 2 on bluray this past weekend. already punished all 6 discs in 2 days. Ive missed the first 4 episodes of this season. The last episode I saw was when Samcro arrived in Belfast. What did I miss in the first  4 episodes of season 3?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

nerd.gif
You missed like 7 episodes lol. I'm
pimp.gif
right now and there's too much to explain....but www.fxnetworks.com has 3 minute summary videos for each episode.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

nerd.gif
You missed like 7 episodes lol. I'm
pimp.gif
right now and there's too much to explain....but www.fxnetworks.com has 3 minute summary videos for each episode.

Interesting episode. Jax is dangerously close to biting the apple. It seems that only ONeill and Mac are the weasels in SAMBEL if they're willing to kill their own men just to off SAMCRO. I originally thought the entire club was compromised. Salazar is a complete bastard, Hale is a complete coward. The supervisor's ink explains her affinity toward Tara. I like that the writers aren't just focusing on Ireland.

At least the remaining prospects showed some promise.

Also, I love that Titus Welliver can play the leader of the Provisional IRA in one show, then play a character called Geno the Dago in The Town. Only a man with this ambiguous an ethnicity could also play the smoke monster.

Interesting episode. Jax is dangerously close to biting the apple. It seems that only ONeill and Mac are the weasels in SAMBEL if they're willing to kill their own men just to off SAMCRO. I originally thought the entire club was compromised. Salazar is a complete bastard, Hale is a complete coward. The supervisor's ink explains her affinity toward Tara. I like that the writers aren't just focusing on Ireland.

At least the remaining prospects showed some promise.

Also, I love that Titus Welliver can play the leader of the Provisional IRA in one show, then play a character called Geno the Dago in The Town. Only a man with this ambiguous an ethnicity could also play the smoke monster.

Back
Top Bottom