Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

trinity will probably be on suicide watch.  
laugh.gif
  wonder what her next convo with jax will be like?
the priest bodied jax like nothing.  
eek.gif

the previews definitely make it seem like he's going to leave abel.  where's abel's mom?  still in rehab?

maureen's a tough lady.  one of the few who doesn't back down from gemma.  even told her she should snatch her eye out.

trinity will probably be on suicide watch.  
laugh.gif
  wonder what her next convo with jax will be like?
the priest bodied jax like nothing.  
eek.gif

the previews definitely make it seem like he's going to leave abel.  where's abel's mom?  still in rehab?

maureen's a tough lady.  one of the few who doesn't back down from gemma.  even told her she should snatch her eye out.

I can see this kinda playing out like the end of the second season. Getting Abel back being a positive note but Salazar finding out Alvarez is still alive and killing Tara being the end/cliffhanger and Jax feeling like he doesn't want to do it anymore and being sucked back in with revenge on his mind.

Interested to see how it goes in the last two episodes.

I can see this kinda playing out like the end of the second season. Getting Abel back being a positive note but Salazar finding out Alvarez is still alive and killing Tara being the end/cliffhanger and Jax feeling like he doesn't want to do it anymore and being sucked back in with revenge on his mind.

Interested to see how it goes in the last two episodes.

im still lost with belfast and john and then the daughter. my bad nothing clicked in my head.

im still lost with belfast and john and then the daughter. my bad nothing clicked in my head.

NT has made this show too predictable.... Abel is gonna stay in Belfast.... Tara may keep her baby....

Salazar will die.

NT has made this show too predictable.... Abel is gonna stay in Belfast.... Tara may keep her baby....

Salazar will die.

Wouldnt make sense for Jax to leave Abel in Belfast and then come back to find out Taras pregnant. Keep one baby and let the other be taken by a different family? From the previews you can tell hes considering it but ultimately he has to get Abel back, the central theme this season was Jax getting Abel back, it would be kind of a waste for him to let his son go at the end imo.

Wouldnt make sense for Jax to leave Abel in Belfast and then come back to find out Taras pregnant. Keep one baby and let the other be taken by a different family? From the previews you can tell hes considering it but ultimately he has to get Abel back, the central theme this season was Jax getting Abel back, it would be kind of a waste for him to let his son go at the end imo.

NT ruined mad shows for me i cant read this any more lol jersey shore got ruined horrible i cant anymore lol

NT ruined mad shows for me i cant read this any more lol jersey shore got ruined horrible i cant anymore lol

Season 1 was good. Season 2 was getting to that The Shield Season 3 crack level. But this one ... fell into that 'I'll catch it eventually' territory.

It's not even about Charming anymore, and as much as they keep bringing up Abel and Jax's dad as the point of this season, they got better emotional beats out of just about any single time they were mentioned in the first 2 seasons, than almost all of this season.

They worked so hard at making Charming something worth losing, by having the White Pride and the ATF come through. They raised just about every damn character's profile up last year. Anybody could own a scene by themselves almost. So how do they use that momentum? Road trip to Ireland. The parts of shows that are always the weakest is when someone goes off on their own little mission, that's out of character or forgettable. Problem is the whole show turned into that. A lot of promise and hype, but this is Ireland?

It's like every show builds up enough momentum (Season 2) to where you start hyping it to everyone you know, and then immediately they get weird for a season.
eyes.gif
At least I know next season should be good, once they get home. Because this Wile E. Coyote/Roadrunner nonsense with Jimmy got old quick.

Hopefully, this is one of those seasons where almost nothing carries over to the next, and for the most part the show forgets all the details and doesn't bring it up much, because this isn't really Sons of Anarchy. It's just a bunch of background bikers pointing guns. It's Jax and the Pack Do Ireland. But you still get those flashes of SoA. I mean dude macked his sister. That's %%+$!!.
laugh.gif

Season 1 was good. Season 2 was getting to that The Shield Season 3 crack level. But this one ... fell into that 'I'll catch it eventually' territory.

It's not even about Charming anymore, and as much as they keep bringing up Abel and Jax's dad as the point of this season, they got better emotional beats out of just about any single time they were mentioned in the first 2 seasons, than almost all of this season.

They worked so hard at making Charming something worth losing, by having the White Pride and the ATF come through. They raised just about every damn character's profile up last year. Anybody could own a scene by themselves almost. So how do they use that momentum? Road trip to Ireland. The parts of shows that are always the weakest is when someone goes off on their own little mission, that's out of character or forgettable. Problem is the whole show turned into that. A lot of promise and hype, but this is Ireland?

It's like every show builds up enough momentum (Season 2) to where you start hyping it to everyone you know, and then immediately they get weird for a season.
eyes.gif
At least I know next season should be good, once they get home. Because this Wile E. Coyote/Roadrunner nonsense with Jimmy got old quick.

Hopefully, this is one of those seasons where almost nothing carries over to the next, and for the most part the show forgets all the details and doesn't bring it up much, because this isn't really Sons of Anarchy. It's just a bunch of background bikers pointing guns. It's Jax and the Pack Do Ireland. But you still get those flashes of SoA. I mean dude macked his sister. That's %%+$!!.
laugh.gif

Priest got in Jax's head. However, there's no way he leaves Abel in Belfast. SAMCRO has lost men, are wanted by the feds, etc because of their loyalty to Jax in their efforts to save his kid. There's no way he'd be that selfish to leave Abel behind in Ireland. Gemma won't stand for it. She'll talk some sense into her boy. That being said, I don't know where things can go for a season 4 unless this whole Tara/Salazar/Alvarez ordeal gets botched. Did Tara get kicked in the stomach by Salazar, or was it a shot to her head? I couldn't tell.

Priest got in Jax's head. However, there's no way he leaves Abel in Belfast. SAMCRO has lost men, are wanted by the feds, etc because of their loyalty to Jax in their efforts to save his kid. There's no way he'd be that selfish to leave Abel behind in Ireland. Gemma won't stand for it. She'll talk some sense into her boy. That being said, I don't know where things can go for a season 4 unless this whole Tara/Salazar/Alvarez ordeal gets botched. Did Tara get kicked in the stomach by Salazar, or was it a shot to her head? I couldn't tell.

Just watch the episode (dvr). Which was one of the best this season. Jax almost went in 
sick.gif

When they say only 2 episodes til the seaseon finale, doesn't that mean 3 episodes? The 2 + season finale?

Just watch the episode (dvr). Which was one of the best this season. Jax almost went in 
sick.gif

When they say only 2 episodes til the seaseon finale, doesn't that mean 3 episodes? The 2 + season finale?

Originally Posted by h3at23

sick.gif

Yeah, three episodes overall 

Originally Posted by h3at23

sick.gif

Yeah, three episodes overall 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

she got hit in the head and he was going for the stomach kick and she yelled shes prego. what if psycho homie calls the shop and says he will kill her unborn child that no one knows about.
grin.gif
  Ireland is kind of Boring. there accents are getting really annoying. and its always dark and raining kinda depressing to me don't ask i love sunlight and nice Sky's and charming, all tho i think Mr old cop gonna catch his soon. wonder what is going to happen with the feds since he is trying to work out a side deal and now home girl went to shower her nosey **** girlfriend is going threw her phone what if she does real police work and gets everyone arrested.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom