Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Interesting episode. Jax is dangerously close to biting the apple. It seems that only ONeill and Mac are the weasels in SAMBEL if they're willing to kill their own men just to off SAMCRO. I originally thought the entire club was compromised. Salazar is a complete bastard, Hale is a complete coward. The supervisor's ink explains her affinity toward Tara. I like that the writers aren't just focusing on Ireland.

At least the remaining prospects showed some promise.

Also, I love that Titus Welliver can play the leader of the Provisional IRA in one show, then play a character called Geno the Dago in The Town. Only a man with this ambiguous an ethnicity could also play the smoke monster.
- I don't think Mac wants to kill SAMCRO that is why he was pissed about them not getting picked up at the border. He seems liked he isn't down for killing brothers but knows it is coming to that
-Salazar is a %%##$, hope he gets killed in the end 

-The supervisor's ink had me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-I agree Hale is a coward and he will get exposed in the end.

-Please God let Gemma tell Jax to calm down. If he smashes Trinity I don't think I will be able to look at dude for a while
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. But it seems like the truth about his dad is not positive, if he looks at his dad as someone who ran out on his family then it could shake is view of things. Him seeing his Dads ghost over Clay was pretty interesting too

-Look at Wikipedia it seems Jax will have to make a final decision about Abel in the next couple episode, whether or not to find him to let the family that took him keep Abel and raise him in a safe normal house. 
- *+% is up with Juice, Jax tells you to keep your eyes on dude then you do it. Watch the man shate from a distance but still do it

-My heart went out to the Irish guy in SAMCRO. Dude lost his son imo there is almost no greater pain. When he finds out O'Neil is behind it I expect heads to roll in SAMBEL. I could actually see the guy from SAMCRO taking over SAMBEL when this business with Jimmy is done 
He's actually Scottish (both actor and character) but that's a very interesting point I didn't consider. Especially since he refused to ship his exwife and daughter to Charming when given the chance. Ireland is their home, so it would make sense that he stay with his family.
True I am always reading rumors about different actors not being happy with the show and wanting out. Half Sac was killed off because the actor was not happy. Rumor is that the same thing happen to Hale with actor wanting out. If everything comes out, then I could see Chibs running SAMBEL, especially if Jimmy O is gone. And that was not Chibs son, it was his nephew. He just calls him "son" but in the last episode when they first meet the other guy addresses him as uncle 

wonder what the reasons for the hale actor not wanting to be on the show anymore.
i remember the guy who played half-sack wanting to do other things.

wonder what the reasons for the hale actor not wanting to be on the show anymore.
i remember the guy who played half-sack wanting to do other things.

That scene could've been way worse bruhs.... and at least FX didn't have them get caught after penetration.

That scene could've been way worse bruhs.... and at least FX didn't have them get caught after penetration.

eyes.gif
im thinkin they are gonna end up leaving abel, and i bet tara will keep her baby, unless she already went through with the abortion i cant remember if she did or not

but
pimp.gif
episode, besides the insest lol

eyes.gif
im thinkin they are gonna end up leaving abel, and i bet tara will keep her baby, unless she already went through with the abortion i cant remember if she did or not

but
pimp.gif
episode, besides the insest lol

I CANT WAIT FOR SALAZAR TO DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was super rough day for Jax imagine if they told him about Tara
eek.gif
there are 2 ep left this season its going to be intense

I CANT WAIT FOR SALAZAR TO DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was super rough day for Jax imagine if they told him about Tara
eek.gif
there are 2 ep left this season its going to be intense

Back
Top Bottom