Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

It's gonna be as long as a regular episode at this rate. Only one that usually longer is the season finale
30t6p3b.gif

IDK, I'm not feeling it as much as I did the last couple season openers. Waiting for the big ending.

It was the note that Maureen Ashby left with the JT love letters in Jax's bag before he left Ireland. The letters Tara's been reading.

It was the note that Maureen Ashby left with the JT love letters in Jax's bag before he left Ireland. The letters Tara's been reading.

Otto is the most gangsta blind dude on tv..After watching the "this season on SOA" at the end I very hyped on whats gonna go down this year..I saw a quick peek of what looked to be Jax and Clay about to scrap, so Im hopin that it finally comes out that Gemma and Clay killed JT..

Otto is the most gangsta blind dude on tv..After watching the "this season on SOA" at the end I very hyped on whats gonna go down this year..I saw a quick peek of what looked to be Jax and Clay about to scrap, so Im hopin that it finally comes out that Gemma and Clay killed JT..

didnt watch last night.....dl'ed this morning & have it in my pocket @ wk im trying not to watch until i get home
laugh.gif

didnt watch last night.....dl'ed this morning & have it in my pocket @ wk im trying not to watch until i get home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

What the hell is up with these 10 minute long commercial breaks?..Ughhh..

It was killing me man...
The wife and I got used to watching on Netflix.  We were spoiled. 
laugh.gif

Episode was good.  Excited for the season.

-J-

Originally Posted by casekicks

What the hell is up with these 10 minute long commercial breaks?..Ughhh..

It was killing me man...
The wife and I got used to watching on Netflix.  We were spoiled. 
laugh.gif

Episode was good.  Excited for the season.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom