Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Can someone kinda explain the ending to me with dude getting taken out in prison? Did something happen to Jacks in prison?

the Russians had that dude stab Jax

they've been having webisodes for the last few weeks leading up to the premiere (i saw them on facebook).
4-6 minute clips.
Jax getting a visit from Tara and Gemma with Thomas.
Piney and Tara having a talk.
and Jax getting shanked while in line for the phone at the prison by that Russian cat.

-J-

where i need to see them ALL!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i dont have fb so links would be nice

monday night football/tuesday night SONS/wednesday down time/thursday night football/friday & saturday down time/Sunday More Football
pimp.gif

all i need is basketball & my life will be perfect

monday night football/tuesday night SONS/wednesday down time/thursday night football/friday & saturday down time/Sunday More Football
pimp.gif

all i need is basketball & my life will be perfect

it says "exclusive" to FB, but I was able to find this on youtube...
I thought there were 5 or 6 total.  I only saw 3...

-J-

it says "exclusive" to FB, but I was able to find this on youtube...
I thought there were 5 or 6 total.  I only saw 3...

-J-

Yep he was a prospect along with that big fat dude whose name eludes me at the moment..

Yep he was a prospect along with that big fat dude whose name eludes me at the moment..

any were i can watch the first episode dont wanna start the season with out it and i forgot to set the recording

any were i can watch the first episode dont wanna start the season with out it and i forgot to set the recording

Back
Top Bottom