Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

I sorta agree with what some of yall are saying about there being noway they'll off Tara..But at the same time it makes perfect sense..They had 2 season endings that were huge cliffhangers(Abel getting kidnapped/Jax swerving the ATF agent) so why wouldn't they have the guts to off a MAJOR character?..Piney is basically like the 17th most important person on the show and Unser aint much higher than that, so offing one of them kinda seems like the logical thing to do..And I gotta say that this show does anything but the logical thing..There are tons of examples of Sutter writing in storyline arcs nobody saw coming..Just to name a few: Gemma getting raped, Donna getting murked by a member of the club, Abel's kidnapping, Jax almost bangin' his sister, HalfSac's murder..So dude definately doesn't have a problem doing something drastic to keep his show one of the, if not the most, edgy shows on t.v..

I sorta agree with what some of yall are saying about there being noway they'll off Tara..But at the same time it makes perfect sense..They had 2 season endings that were huge cliffhangers(Abel getting kidnapped/Jax swerving the ATF agent) so why wouldn't they have the guts to off a MAJOR character?..Piney is basically like the 17th most important person on the show and Unser aint much higher than that, so offing one of them kinda seems like the logical thing to do..And I gotta say that this show does anything but the logical thing..There are tons of examples of Sutter writing in storyline arcs nobody saw coming..Just to name a few: Gemma getting raped, Donna getting murked by a member of the club, Abel's kidnapping, Jax almost bangin' his sister, HalfSac's murder..So dude definately doesn't have a problem doing something drastic to keep his show one of the, if not the most, edgy shows on t.v..

It's gettin' close to that time yall..Can't wait to see whats gonna happen with my man Juice Doggy Dogg..

It's gettin' close to that time yall..Can't wait to see whats gonna happen with my man Juice Doggy Dogg..

Originally Posted by casekicks

im still
30t6p3b.gif
'ing juice from last week
how the hell do you fall asleep after stealing a key

im still
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

im still
30t6p3b.gif

Ya, I was kinda laughing at that one too..But you gotta admit that that goes right along with Juice's character..Dude is forever doing silly stuff..

Originally Posted by ColdCity

im still
30t6p3b.gif

Ya, I was kinda laughing at that one too..But you gotta admit that that goes right along with Juice's character..Dude is forever doing silly stuff..

laugh.gif
when dude took the speed and forgot to put clips in the AK's in season 1 was #$%++!+ funny as hell.

laugh.gif
when dude took the speed and forgot to put clips in the AK's in season 1 was #$%++!+ funny as hell.

eek.gif
eek.gif

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 hitta quitta piney 

sounding like richard pryor "i aint dead yet muthaf$%^&*" 

eek.gif
eek.gif

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 hitta quitta piney 

sounding like richard pryor "i aint dead yet muthaf$%^&*" 

Back
Top Bottom