Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Did he hit him with his hand or his oxygen tank?
laugh.gif

Time to update the "who's gonna live to see season 5" odds!

After Episode 5 (last week)
1. Piney 10%
2. Unser 20%
3. Juice 50%
4. Tara 66%
5. Clay 88%

After Episode 6 (this week)
1. Unser 15%
2. Piney 15%
3. Juice 35%
4. Tara 50%
5. Clay 80%

I still think Tara makes it through the season. Every year, they flirt with the idea of her being killed, and it ends up being smoke and mirrors for another big plot twist. Season 1, 2, and 3, have all had "Tara almost dies" moments. Season 1 they damn near made it official Opie was going to die and then hit you with the back door cut. Truth be told, I think Piney or Unser bites it either protecting Tara or because they help Tara out. Unser sending that latter just about guarantees Jax isn't gonna let her out of his sight.

I definitely didn't think Juice would get caught. I was pretty sure the kilo would "find its way back" and that someone would be suspicious of him, but I didn't think someone would get killed either. I think Chibbs is going to make Juice tell him the truth, but then he's going to keep the secret. Remember, Chibbs almost turned over in S2, so he might sympathize.

Also, the more I think about it, I think at some point Jax and Opie are going to be at odds BIG TIME. Might not be this season or next, but I think that's the only scenario that even comes close to the Jax/Clay dynamic.

Time to update the "who's gonna live to see season 5" odds!

After Episode 5 (last week)
1. Piney 10%
2. Unser 20%
3. Juice 50%
4. Tara 66%
5. Clay 88%

After Episode 6 (this week)
1. Unser 15%
2. Piney 15%
3. Juice 35%
4. Tara 50%
5. Clay 80%

I still think Tara makes it through the season. Every year, they flirt with the idea of her being killed, and it ends up being smoke and mirrors for another big plot twist. Season 1, 2, and 3, have all had "Tara almost dies" moments. Season 1 they damn near made it official Opie was going to die and then hit you with the back door cut. Truth be told, I think Piney or Unser bites it either protecting Tara or because they help Tara out. Unser sending that latter just about guarantees Jax isn't gonna let her out of his sight.

I definitely didn't think Juice would get caught. I was pretty sure the kilo would "find its way back" and that someone would be suspicious of him, but I didn't think someone would get killed either. I think Chibbs is going to make Juice tell him the truth, but then he's going to keep the secret. Remember, Chibbs almost turned over in S2, so he might sympathize.

Also, the more I think about it, I think at some point Jax and Opie are going to be at odds BIG TIME. Might not be this season or next, but I think that's the only scenario that even comes close to the Jax/Clay dynamic.

I'm thinkin Piney doesn't make it out of the season alive...

Chibs def knows something is up with Juice, his character is going to be reallllly interesting as the season goes on.

I'm thinkin Piney doesn't make it out of the season alive...

Chibs def knows something is up with Juice, his character is going to be reallllly interesting as the season goes on.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Jax straight spit in ole girls face like a bawse..Im not sure I like how Juice got outta that jam, but I really like how that prolongs the tension with his storyline..And I told yall some stuff was gonna go down with Tara..You know Clay is mad serious about keeping this secret if he's willing to bring in the Cartel to handle business..And did yall see Piney comin' with that Iron Mike Tyson circa 1988 right outta nowhere?..And then followed that up with some coldblooded words no son wants to hear from his dad, "I don't even know who you are anymore."..Yet another A+ episode..Sorry Mad Men, but this is THE BEST SHOW ON TV..

Def one of the best shows on tv right now, but I don't think this beats Breaking Bad.

Jax straight spit in ole girls face like a bawse..Im not sure I like how Juice got outta that jam, but I really like how that prolongs the tension with his storyline..And I told yall some stuff was gonna go down with Tara..You know Clay is mad serious about keeping this secret if he's willing to bring in the Cartel to handle business..And did yall see Piney comin' with that Iron Mike Tyson circa 1988 right outta nowhere?..And then followed that up with some coldblooded words no son wants to hear from his dad, "I don't even know who you are anymore."..Yet another A+ episode..Sorry Mad Men, but this is THE BEST SHOW ON TV..

Def one of the best shows on tv right now, but I don't think this beats Breaking Bad.

Ok, I've been thinking about where this season is going and what sort of big/unexpected/curveball type of thing they're gonna do to end this season and set up next season..So let me throw this out there and see what you guys think..Lets just assume that Clay goes thru with the Tara thing, and Juice gets outed for being half black, and the drug running continues, and Clay screws Jax and Bobby over control of the club..What do you guys think of Jax/Ope/Bobby/Juice breaking away from SAMCRO and starting up a rival MC at the end of this season and battling Clay's crew for control of Charming and the rights to the SOA name next season?..And Im not talking about the lowkey behind each others back type of battle like what they've already been doing for the past couple seasons..Im saying a full on war for the right to run the club and the city..

Ok, I've been thinking about where this season is going and what sort of big/unexpected/curveball type of thing they're gonna do to end this season and set up next season..So let me throw this out there and see what you guys think..Lets just assume that Clay goes thru with the Tara thing, and Juice gets outed for being half black, and the drug running continues, and Clay screws Jax and Bobby over control of the club..What do you guys think of Jax/Ope/Bobby/Juice breaking away from SAMCRO and starting up a rival MC at the end of this season and battling Clay's crew for control of Charming and the rights to the SOA name next season?..And Im not talking about the lowkey behind each others back type of battle like what they've already been doing for the past couple seasons..Im saying a full on war for the right to run the club and the city..

seems too extreme but who knows i def didnt think miles was gonna die i watched it both times at 9 & 10 because i couldnt believe what i watched..... hands down the best show on tv

seems too extreme but who knows i def didnt think miles was gonna die i watched it both times at 9 & 10 because i couldnt believe what i watched..... hands down the best show on tv

Clay is definitely pushing his luck now.  He's getting an outside guy hired, but there's still a lot of loose ends.  Unser and Piney will be watching out for Tara.  The police will be getting involved now.  Gemma loves Tara, but she'll probably keep her mouth shut if anything happens to her.  If the hit gets botched and they catch the guy, they can torture him and trace it back to Clay.  Tara hasn't even mentioned the letters to Jax.  No one is even sure that she will mention it to him.
Chibbs jacket was sick 
glasses.gif
.  I want a jacket like that.

Clay is definitely pushing his luck now.  He's getting an outside guy hired, but there's still a lot of loose ends.  Unser and Piney will be watching out for Tara.  The police will be getting involved now.  Gemma loves Tara, but she'll probably keep her mouth shut if anything happens to her.  If the hit gets botched and they catch the guy, they can torture him and trace it back to Clay.  Tara hasn't even mentioned the letters to Jax.  No one is even sure that she will mention it to him.
Chibbs jacket was sick 
glasses.gif
.  I want a jacket like that.

Back
Top Bottom