Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by shogun

Clay is definitely pushing his luck now.  He's getting an outside guy hired, but there's still a lot of loose ends.  Unser and Piney will be watching out for Tara.  The police will be getting involved now.  Gemma loves Tara, but she'll probably keep her mouth shut if anything happens to her.  If the hit gets botched and they catch the guy, they can torture him and trace it back to Clay.  Tara hasn't even mentioned the letters to Jax.  No one is even sure that she will mention it to him.
Chibbs jacket was sick 
glasses.gif
.  I want a jacket like that.

in the previews they kinda hinted that she would spill it next week so we will see

Clay is definitely pushing his luck now.  He's getting an outside guy hired, but there's still a lot of loose ends.  Unser and Piney will be watching out for Tara.  The police will be getting involved now.  Gemma loves Tara, but she'll probably keep her mouth shut if anything happens to her.  If the hit gets botched and they catch the guy, they can torture him and trace it back to Clay.  Tara hasn't even mentioned the letters to Jax.  No one is even sure that she will mention it to him.
Chibbs jacket was sick 
glasses.gif
.  I want a jacket like that.

in the previews they kinda hinted that she would spill it next week so we will see

I've lost all respect for Juice
30t6p3b.gif

I seriously cant believe Clay just put hit out on Tara, Jax is gonna end up killing him after he finds out everything.

I've lost all respect for Juice
30t6p3b.gif

I seriously cant believe Clay just put hit out on Tara, Jax is gonna end up killing him after he finds out everything.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Thanks.  I didn't catch the preview for next week, i'll see if it's up on the site.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Thanks.  I didn't catch the preview for next week, i'll see if it's up on the site.

Already hyped for tonight's show..It just gets deeper and deeper each episode..I got a feeling that someone major is going down tonight..

Already hyped for tonight's show..It just gets deeper and deeper each episode..I got a feeling that someone major is going down tonight..

i was gonna predict it last week but didnt but i think someone else dies tonight

dunno who but remember i said it

i was gonna predict it last week but didnt but i think someone else dies tonight

dunno who but remember i said it

Back
Top Bottom