Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

FX ADDS 14TH EPISODE OF SONS OF ANARCHY TO CLOSE OUT CURRENT SEASON

Season Four Finale Now Scheduled for Tuesday, December 6 at 10:00 PM ET/PT

Highest-Rated Season of Sons

Explosive 10th Episode - “Hands

%+@+ is getting intense
30t6p3b.gif

%%$ did I just watch!!!..Best episode this year..Clay is not going to make it out alive..It's a shame Tara couldn't have been tortude to death cause I can't stand her..Gemma has finally saw the light and can't lie to herself anymore..NEXT WEEK=90 MINUTES OF GREATNESS!!!!!

%%$ did I just watch!!!..Best episode this year..Clay is not going to make it out alive..It's a shame Tara couldn't have been tortude to death cause I can't stand her..Gemma has finally saw the light and can't lie to herself anymore..NEXT WEEK=90 MINUTES OF GREATNESS!!!!!

Expect to see Clay getting killed this season. So far has killed Piney, put a hit out on Tara, beatdown Gemma.

Expect to see Clay getting killed this season. So far has killed Piney, put a hit out on Tara, beatdown Gemma.

Damn, Tara's hand was a mess.  Her career is done if they can't fix it.
I was wondering when Jax's first baby mama was going to return.

I don't see how they can possibly keep Clay alive after this season..I know alot of people think the show can't go on without him, but that is false..Next season can easily be about Jax rebuilding SAMCRO or how he plans to get out and stay alive..So many options available w/out Clay around..Plus I can't be the only one that would like to see Unser finally get a taste of that Peggy Bundy pie..

I don't see how they can possibly keep Clay alive after this season..I know alot of people think the show can't go on without him, but that is false..Next season can easily be about Jax rebuilding SAMCRO or how he plans to get out and stay alive..So many options available w/out Clay around..Plus I can't be the only one that would like to see Unser finally get a taste of that Peggy Bundy pie..

Damn, Tara's hand was a mess.  Her career is done if they can't fix it.
I was wondering when Jax's first baby mama was going to return.

So is next weeks episode suppose to be the season finale but they are adding an extra episode?

So is next weeks episode suppose to be the season finale but they are adding an extra episode?

Back
Top Bottom