Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

How great is the music on SOA? This show has exposed me to some music that I'd never have listened to!

Hey Hey My My by Battleme is a favorite song of mine. That's the song played during the finale of Season 3.

Oops! Sorry guys, I haven't been in the thread since last week, I didn't mean to leave you hanging.
The other forum I was referencing was the SAMCRO Subreddit:

reddit.com/r/sonsofanarchy

It really isn't a thriving community, but they do post some interesting theories and pics/interviews.

Last night's episode was insane, and really sets up the rest of the season to be explosive.

We've still about 4 episodes!

Some of my thoughts on "Hands":

• The kidnappers were obviously not Mexican. We were purposely shown their faces and heard them speaking clear English. I read a couple of theories on this, and some people say that it was Clay trying to stop the hit, effectively saving Tara. I highly doubt that this is a possibility, after Clay took his money back, and didn't object too much to Romeo saying that they'd handle the hit personally. 

The entire thing doesn't make sense to begin with since we're told that the hitman works independently. Why would he use a team? My own assumption is that Unser is behind the botched hit. At the beginning of the episode, Gemma calls Unser once she finds out that Clay took money from the house safe. She tells him to come over right away, and we're never shown that scene (He re-appears later at night, so I assume that Gemma called him again). My guess is that he put the pieces together and realized that Clay was going to try to get Tara killed. He set up an "abduction" that would serve as a distraction so that the real hitman wouldn't have a chance to get to Tara.

Unser's already shown a protective side for the club and for Tara (placing the note in her car), so I don't think that this is too far of a stretch. 
  • Opie seems to be ready to unleash hell. After losing Donna, Piney and Lyla, his own personal arc can't end too well.
  • I really hope that no one from the main cast dies this season. If Tara actually does get killed, then Jax doesn't really have a way out of SAMCRO, which is what they've been alluding to since season one. On that note, I hope JT appears to him in some sort of vision or something. And on THAT note, some people theorize that JT's letters play the role of The Ghost of Hamlet's Father in SOA 
    eek.gif
    . These Hamlet references are too good.
  • Something that hasn't really been addressed is the presence of the homeless girl that seems to always pop up everywhere. She's seen speaking with Gemma outside of the supermarket, in the cemetery with Jax, and even in Ireland. In this episode she's seen going through the garbage right before Tara gets kidnapped. I guess she serves as an indicator of when something huge is about to happen. 
Vyyd8.jpg

laugh.gif

Oops! Sorry guys, I haven't been in the thread since last week, I didn't mean to leave you hanging.
The other forum I was referencing was the SAMCRO Subreddit:

reddit.com/r/sonsofanarchy

It really isn't a thriving community, but they do post some interesting theories and pics/interviews.

Last night's episode was insane, and really sets up the rest of the season to be explosive.

We've still about 4 episodes!

Some of my thoughts on "Hands":

• The kidnappers were obviously not Mexican. We were purposely shown their faces and heard them speaking clear English. I read a couple of theories on this, and some people say that it was Clay trying to stop the hit, effectively saving Tara. I highly doubt that this is a possibility, after Clay took his money back, and didn't object too much to Romeo saying that they'd handle the hit personally. 

The entire thing doesn't make sense to begin with since we're told that the hitman works independently. Why would he use a team? My own assumption is that Unser is behind the botched hit. At the beginning of the episode, Gemma calls Unser once she finds out that Clay took money from the house safe. She tells him to come over right away, and we're never shown that scene (He re-appears later at night, so I assume that Gemma called him again). My guess is that he put the pieces together and realized that Clay was going to try to get Tara killed. He set up an "abduction" that would serve as a distraction so that the real hitman wouldn't have a chance to get to Tara.

Unser's already shown a protective side for the club and for Tara (placing the note in her car), so I don't think that this is too far of a stretch. 
  • Opie seems to be ready to unleash hell. After losing Donna, Piney and Lyla, his own personal arc can't end too well.
  • I really hope that no one from the main cast dies this season. If Tara actually does get killed, then Jax doesn't really have a way out of SAMCRO, which is what they've been alluding to since season one. On that note, I hope JT appears to him in some sort of vision or something. And on THAT note, some people theorize that JT's letters play the role of The Ghost of Hamlet's Father in SOA 
    eek.gif
    . These Hamlet references are too good.
  • Something that hasn't really been addressed is the presence of the homeless girl that seems to always pop up everywhere. She's seen speaking with Gemma outside of the supermarket, in the cemetery with Jax, and even in Ireland. In this episode she's seen going through the garbage right before Tara gets kidnapped. I guess she serves as an indicator of when something huge is about to happen. 
Vyyd8.jpg

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
@ scumbag Clay
i just saw the conan movie & Perlman played his father i couldnt even enjoy the movie because of my hate for this dude.....fam will forever be "Clay" just like lisa bonet will always be denise

^
laugh.gif
@ scumbag Clay
i just saw the conan movie & Perlman played his father i couldnt even enjoy the movie because of my hate for this dude.....fam will forever be "Clay" just like lisa bonet will always be denise

IDK about that theory on the abductors being from Clay/Unser's camp, one of em was about to spray off on Tara but another yelled out no when Jax got in front of her.

I'm with you on Op though. He doesn't know about Piney yet but with Jax's admission and him finding Unser messing around with Piney's body in the preview, looks like he's one of the "hands of a Son" that Gemma was mentioning to Unser who'd kill Clay.

I didn't even remember the homeless lady was in season 3
eek.gif
it was the one where Gemma pulled the gun on Jimmy right?

IDK about that theory on the abductors being from Clay/Unser's camp, one of em was about to spray off on Tara but another yelled out no when Jax got in front of her.

I'm with you on Op though. He doesn't know about Piney yet but with Jax's admission and him finding Unser messing around with Piney's body in the preview, looks like he's one of the "hands of a Son" that Gemma was mentioning to Unser who'd kill Clay.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

eek.gif

I think in Season Three the homeless woman was given money by the couple that was going to adopt Abel.

Originally Posted by Proshares

eek.gif

I think in Season Three the homeless woman was given money by the couple that was going to adopt Abel.

[The following contains major spoilers from this Tuesday's episode of FX's Sons of Anarchy. If you have yet to lay witness to it all, turn back now.]

If you thought FX’s Sons of Anarchy came in hot this Tuesday night and let loose with a bevy of dark twists, series creator Kurt Sutter needs you to know this: “Things will only continue to spiral downward

[The following contains major spoilers from this Tuesday's episode of FX's Sons of Anarchy. If you have yet to lay witness to it all, turn back now.]

If you thought FX’s Sons of Anarchy came in hot this Tuesday night and let loose with a bevy of dark twists, series creator Kurt Sutter needs you to know this: “Things will only continue to spiral downward

Pretty sure that episode locked in Clay's death this season. No way he doesnt get knocked for what he did to Gemma and Tara.

Pretty sure that episode locked in Clay's death this season. No way he doesnt get knocked for what he did to Gemma and Tara.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

^
laugh.gif
@ scumbag Clay
The new Conan movie?  I still got to watch that.  I still think of him as Hellboy because he looks weird or when he was bald in Blade 2 but had a beard that connected behind his head. 
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
@ scumbag Clay
The new Conan movie?  I still got to watch that.  I still think of him as Hellboy because he looks weird or when he was bald in Blade 2 but had a beard that connected behind his head. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

^
laugh.gif
@ scumbag Clay
laugh.gif

eek.gif
he was in blade 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

^
laugh.gif
@ scumbag Clay
laugh.gif

eek.gif
he was in blade 2
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom