Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Missed last nights episode, does it repeat on FX anytime??

I dont know about FX, but you can watch it online at TvDuck.
Great episode.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Missed last nights episode, does it repeat on FX anytime??

I dont know about FX, but you can watch it online at TvDuck.
Great episode.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

eek.gif

#$%!. Back to that Season 2 hype. Just...damn. Can't be watching this late anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

Any way to catch up on previous Season 4 episodes?

I just ran through season 1-3 on Netflix and forgot to set my DVR,
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

30t6p3b.gif

Tvduck or Tvblinkx. They have all the episodes online.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

30t6p3b.gif

Tvduck or Tvblinkx. They have all the episodes online.

As the season progresses, you’ll see that it’s about creating parallels that relate back to Jax’s father, to Gemma, and we see that arc continue to play out.
No B.S.  I had a dream last night about the show, and the possible direction it will take.

Clay will be killed before the end of this season.  And the new friction will be amongst Opie and Jax.  I think Opie will essentially become the new Clay, and Jax will follow in the footsteps of his father in wanting to leave the club.  Maybe Wendy becomes the new Maureen

But what really can get crazy is the role of Tera.  Yesterday was a turn for the worst for her.  She will fully embrace the club.  I think Tera will become the new Gemma.  She and Opie will plan a way to kill Jax.  Jax is killed and then things have come full circle. 

You've got Opie raising Able and Thomas and married to Tera. 

Yes, I know it sounds like a reach.  But I wonder how you all feel about this theory.  Is it plausible?

As the season progresses, you’ll see that it’s about creating parallels that relate back to Jax’s father, to Gemma, and we see that arc continue to play out.
No B.S.  I had a dream last night about the show, and the possible direction it will take.

Clay will be killed before the end of this season.  And the new friction will be amongst Opie and Jax.  I think Opie will essentially become the new Clay, and Jax will follow in the footsteps of his father in wanting to leave the club.  Maybe Wendy becomes the new Maureen

But what really can get crazy is the role of Tera.  Yesterday was a turn for the worst for her.  She will fully embrace the club.  I think Tera will become the new Gemma.  She and Opie will plan a way to kill Jax.  Jax is killed and then things have come full circle. 

Yes, I know it sounds like a reach.  But I wonder how you all feel about this theory.  Is it plausible?

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Jax being English in real life still trips me out.

i dont really hear the accent in the one facebook video that was posted above...

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Jax being English in real life still trips me out.

i dont really hear the accent in the one facebook video that was posted above...

Just watched this week's episode 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

One of if not the best episodes of this show ever, it was a very emotional episode (Tara, Gemma/Clay, Opie/Jax) 

Jax was enjoying being just a normal civilian at the gas station with the cop 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see how this all plays out..

Just watched this week's episode 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

One of if not the best episodes of this show ever, it was a very emotional episode (Tara, Gemma/Clay, Opie/Jax) 

Jax was enjoying being just a normal civilian at the gas station with the cop 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see how this all plays out..

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

plz no that $#%% would be CRAZY!!!!!!!

plz no that $#%% would be CRAZY!!!!!!!

That would be an amazing way to take the show..Only thing is, I just can't see Tara and Opie getting together..Mainly because I hate Tara and Ope is my boy and I'd hate for him to have to live his life looking at Tara's frankenstein head til the day he died..

That would be an amazing way to take the show..Only thing is, I just can't see Tara and Opie getting together..Mainly because I hate Tara and Ope is my boy and I'd hate for him to have to live his life looking at Tara's frankenstein head til the day he died..

i truly, sincerly, hope jax kills clay...he killed his father killed opies father, put a hit on tara, and beat up gemma....jax please kill clay, get out, and let opie run the sons, and juice stop snitchin bro..... for real  , the black cop is going to fix the situation with juice, mark my word

i truly, sincerly, hope jax kills clay...he killed his father killed opies father, put a hit on tara, and beat up gemma....jax please kill clay, get out, and let opie run the sons, and juice stop snitchin bro..... for real  , the black cop is going to fix the situation with juice, mark my word

Back
Top Bottom